Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: South Asia
  • Contribution Points: 7 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 13, 2025
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award2 Flower Award1
Replying to Annael • Mar 8, 2025
you were cheating is always πŸ˜’
I WASN'T. I WAITED SO MUCH TIME TO SEE. πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘
1 4
Replying to Annael • Mar 8, 2025
Oh I even didn't notice haha, gratz!
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
0 0
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 8, 2025
Yayyy. Maybe he will be shooting with rui again.
With eyes and heart😎
1 1
Replying to Mimi • Mar 8, 2025
🀣🀣🀣
I didn't. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚NOOOOOO . It just happened.
1 1
Replying to Mimi • Mar 8, 2025
Wang Duo?https://kisskh.at/photos/ABAnwv_3
Yayyy. Maybe he will be shooting with rui again.
2 5
Replying to Mimi • Mar 8, 2025
🀣🀣🀣
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚I know
0 3
Replying to Mimi • Mar 8, 2025
πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰
0 0
Replying to Mimi • Mar 8, 2025
Great job mamma anna 🀣🀣
Yeah
0 0
Replying to 8559799 • Mar 8, 2025
Congratulations 🎊 πŸ‘ πŸ₯³
πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
1 0
Replying to 11521853 • Mar 8, 2025
congrats jieyara!😭
What is jieyara now πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
0 11
Replying to Annael • Mar 8, 2025
Did you see daddy LS new look? They let us see only few pixels today but still πŸ₯²
I agree with you. Even TJR character is not black and white. There's so many secrets with everyone's characters. Jz character is the atleast we know about.
1 2
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 8, 2025
He is letting out of his inner diva. Why is that neckline going lower and lower everytime I see this outfit. πŸ˜‚
One side is already see through. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚If he takes it off we will scold GJM for giving him less clothes. πŸ˜†
0 0
Replying to Mimi • Mar 8, 2025
Great job mamma anna 🀣🀣
This one is like 21 or 22. πŸ₯
1 2
Replying to Mimi • Mar 8, 2025
Yeep 😩
It won't happen hopefully. πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜­
1 2
Replying to Mimi • Mar 8, 2025
Yeep 😩
Yeah. They filmed like 24hr one time. Sometimes starting night and ending afternoon. Fof was ultimate scheduling disaster if you think deep or it was necessary according to that crazy man.
3 1
Replying to 13159313 • Mar 8, 2025
there are so many scenes in group a🀧
Yeah they both had scenes together. Now rui change costume, maybe he will join CDL and JZ.
0 1