Details

  • Last Online: 3 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: South Asia
  • Contribution Points: 7 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 13, 2025
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award2 Flower Award1
Replying to Annael • Mar 8, 2025
the 3rd look for today?
Yeah.. I see another one too. Let me check it.
1 0
Replying to 11521853 • Mar 8, 2025
why do u miss jer๐Ÿ‘€
Who knows she is dancing on sheila ki jawaani song . ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
1 4
Replying to Ehsal • Mar 8, 2025
You guys are fast โฉโฉโฉ
๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ˜‚
0 0
Replying to Havira • Mar 8, 2025
๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰
๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ
0 0
Replying to Ehsal • Mar 8, 2025
Yes we want more fight scenes.
But I'm hopeful about us chatting coz vos is different. And we will have so much to talk about. And scream about.
1 0
Replying to Ehsal • Mar 8, 2025
Yes we want more fight scenes.
We are seeing all lovey dovey cute stuff and some action scenes here n there and think we are so ready for the vos. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ But I'm sure we will be screaming to turn back time when we were just making theories and having fun when this drama airs.
1 2
Replying to 11521853 • Mar 8, 2025
congrats jieyara!๐Ÿ˜ญ
No need. They will add one more just coz I asked. ๐Ÿ˜’
2 7
Replying to 11521853 • Mar 8, 2025
why do u miss jer๐Ÿ‘€
I miss everyone whom I don't see. She didn't come today. So was asking abt her.
1 14
Replying to 11521853 • Mar 8, 2025
congrats jieyara!๐Ÿ˜ญ
๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปlike how many prefixes will my name have.. ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ
1 9
Replying to Annael • Mar 8, 2025
Did you see daddy LS new look? They let us see only few pixels today but still ๐Ÿฅฒ
Yes.
1 0
Replying to Bri44 • Mar 8, 2025
Who is he?He seems like a good character
You are right. Chenglei was another level. I was just giving example. Maybe he will be like that. No one can repeat chenglei and rui's performance as villains. I mean not even villains but their characters were best written. ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚everyone was shocked at the end.
1 1
Replying to Ehsal • Mar 8, 2025
Yes we want more fight scenes.
Vos will take it up another notch. There are so many. Guest actors, supporting actors, main actors, everyone looks like they have secrets hidden in vaults. It will be super interesting and fun to see. With GJM's dark brain he will deliberately make it happen.
1 4
Replying to Annael • Mar 8, 2025
Aaahhhhh the dragon club should have been created only for chance to see WD in these BRAAIIIIDDZ and a crown ๐Ÿคค๐Ÿคค๐Ÿคค
Hahaha who knows he is the og dragon.
1 0