Well he already have a cat. 😂😂 He even has a snake.
🤣🤣yeah I was shocked too. I always thought winter and cheese were his first pets but later found out he already has a cat. Then he told he has a pet snek.
Sure, the comments might be pretty calm, but I'll always be here to keep up with Xiaoju latest updates just like…
Yes. The ones I follow write such heartwarming words for their characters you can't help but fall in love with the characters they play more. It's the way they understood those characters how they brought it to life giving them details. Like they are a person of their own not just a character in the drama. 🥺🥺
Sure, the comments might be pretty calm, but I'll always be here to keep up with Xiaoju latest updates just like…
No. But we will definitely feel inspired. 🤣🤣Rui will be writing his 1k words write up on the drama and his character and lots of pics. And others too will be writing goodbye notes. On other hand, it is our wrap up too. We are still in their time, in their schedules. So we too will be released from GJM's dungeon.
http://xhslink.com/a/SpsmfErrXZr7,复制本条信息,打开【小红书】App查看精彩内容!
http://xhslink.com/a/RMfhuBMu5Ur7
Hope he is getting enough rest. 🥺
http://xhslink.com/a/Nmk3Caiz5Rr7
http://xhslink.com/a/q90FThaShRr7