News
Replying to tttweet • Mar 9, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
what????? did she get married in secret or something? π’π’π’π’
ππNOOOOO
0 1
Replying to tttweet • Mar 9, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
ok I just thought of a new love story and I just need my twin aka mooncake to write it for us. JJY plays a famous…
She doesn't write modern fics. I love the storyline. But did we forget happy things coz we are so attuned to GJM's thoughts. ππWhy are we making an innocent soul suffer for our jilu fic now.
1 1
Replying to tttweet • Mar 9, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
what????? did she get married in secret or something? π’π’π’π’
Oh she will get revived alright but I'm never giving rui to her. π
0 3
Replying to tttweet • Mar 9, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
what????? did she get married in secret or something? π’π’π’π’
I know. π
0 0
Replying to tttweet • Mar 9, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
what????? did she get married in secret or something? π’π’π’π’
Why would we deliver rui to her? ππ§ She can just see his pic where he was wearing doctor's coat.
0 11
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 9, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
I ignored the pic coz I would start crying if I looked at it one more time. ππSo didn't click on it at all.…
What did you see? ππ
0 7
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 9, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
I ignored the pic coz I would start crying if I looked at it one more time. ππSo didn't click on it at all.…
You should know better about this. π
0 9
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 9, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
I ignored the pic coz I would start crying if I looked at it one more time. ππSo didn't click on it at all.…
ππyeah she will ignore us and act like nothing happened then say we ignored her.
0 1
Replying to tttweet • Mar 9, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
what????? did she get married in secret or something? π’π’π’π’
This is normal freak out of granma whenever she sees something she likes. Don't worry.
1 25
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 9, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
I ignored the pic coz I would start crying if I looked at it one more time. ππSo didn't click on it at all.…
Idk. π€·π»
0 0
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 9, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
I ignored the pic coz I would start crying if I looked at it one more time. ππSo didn't click on it at all.…
And this is what you do best. First you fight with me then say I'm ignoring you. When did I ever ignore you.. π€·π»π€·π» who was the one calling me names! π
0 18
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 9, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
Well he already have a cat. ππ He even has a snake.
πππ
0 1
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 9, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
I ignored the pic coz I would start crying if I looked at it one more time. ππSo didn't click on it at all.…
Wowww. Now I'm being called sadist. ππOkay Byeeeee.
0 31
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 9, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
Well he already have a cat. ππ He even has a snake.
πππ
0 0
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 9, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
Well he already have a cat. ππ He even has a snake.
If only that acid agrees I will delete all the comments I just wrote abt it.
0 3
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 9, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
Ohhhh okay. ππSo his name is serenity from now on.
π€£π€£don't know what the weapon is supposed to be.
0 3
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 9, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
I ignored the pic coz I would start crying if I looked at it one more time. ππSo didn't click on it at all.…
I didn't exactly ignore you. I said I'm ignoring what you said. There's so much difference. ππ
0 33
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 9, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
Well he already have a cat. ππ He even has a snake.
Yes. That's why don't see any replies.
0 1
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 9, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
Well he already have a cat. ππ He even has a snake.
πππ
0 0
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 9, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
Well he already have a cat. ππ He even has a snake.
Forget abt this thread. Don't see any comments. Or else I'm going to delete what I wrote.
0 5

2
1