Details

  • Last Online: 6 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: South Asia
  • Contribution Points: 7 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 13, 2025
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award2 Flower Award1
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 10, 2025
Did you not see the reuters of the forbidden froot at all? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Oh yeah.. can't help but fall for forbidden froot. It's okay 🌢️ we understand you.
1 5
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 10, 2025
Did you not see the reuters of the forbidden froot at all? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
You know I really want that rumor to come true. But not now. Maybe at year end of next year. πŸ«£πŸ«£πŸ˜‚
2 17
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 10, 2025
Did you not see the reuters of the forbidden froot at all? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚I just know.
0 0
Replying to Xxzzozo • Mar 10, 2025
SERIOUSLY THOUGH why share those ripped pics? Are you trying to lead us astray?
Yeppp. She thinks she is innocent, a victim. We are the baddies. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
0 5
Replying to 9129989 • Mar 10, 2025
Im so glad they censored it in fof coz aint no way i could watch that terrible weapon of mass destruction jig-…
Ohhkk I saw that clip. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Well we want him to recreate that now. Is it still possible with vos?
0 7
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 10, 2025
Why you popped up at this time. Were you lurking here?
Well I saw this when rui was groping them to his heart's content. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ And yinglei was poking at his abs. That was one wild bts.
0 10
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 10, 2025
Did you not see the reuters of the forbidden froot at all? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
She will now. She will see fof on FF just for his scenes. πŸ˜‚
0 30
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 10, 2025
Did you not see the reuters of the forbidden froot at all? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
The ones which made 🌢️fall in love with forbidden froot. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
0 0
Replying to 9129989 • Mar 10, 2025
Im so glad they censored it in fof coz aint no way i could watch that terrible weapon of mass destruction jig-…
I didn't see that one. So no idea. I only know about his love for headbands. Fof is too much of a shock with the flamboyant way of showing off beauty. 🀣🀣
0 9
Replying to Xxzzozo • Mar 10, 2025
SERIOUSLY THOUGH why share those ripped pics? Are you trying to lead us astray?
Whatever you say.
0 0
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 10, 2025
Why you popped up at this time. Were you lurking here?
I'm seeing it 🫣🫣🫣 don't wanna stare.
0 12
Replying to Xxzzozo • Mar 10, 2025
SERIOUSLY THOUGH why share those ripped pics? Are you trying to lead us astray?
She is just trying delulu thing she learned recently. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
0 7
Replying to Bri44 • Mar 10, 2025
It broke coz of YA chest😭
Yepp.. glorious way to break . πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸƒπŸƒ
1 2
Replying to potatosunnie • Mar 10, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows Spoiler
speaking of chests, whose are we gonna see in vos? 😏
Did you not see the reuters of the forbidden froot at all? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
2 35
Replying to Xxzzozo • Mar 10, 2025
SERIOUSLY THOUGH why share those ripped pics? Are you trying to lead us astray?
This doesn't suit you at all. Now πŸ₯§too said it. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
0 2
Replying to Xxzzozo • Mar 10, 2025
SERIOUSLY THOUGH why share those ripped pics? Are you trying to lead us astray?
See even πŸ₯§ agrees with me.
1 9
Replying to tttweet • Mar 10, 2025
tttuyet: 15:00 - 17:50 then OSN 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Awwww 😘😘you are my friend too granma even if you don't acknowledge it.
0 0
Replying to 9129989 • Mar 10, 2025
Im so glad they censored it in fof coz aint no way i could watch that terrible weapon of mass destruction jig-…
Yes that see through ones πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚I can't with him. He got sharp brain in these matters.
0 11
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 10, 2025
I ignored the pic coz I would start crying if I looked at it one more time. 😭😭So didn't click on it at all.…
I don't know what to reply this. 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣Please stop making me laugh at this time. I've to go sleep.
0 1