News Park Bo Gum, Shin Ye Eun's 'Night Traveler' addresses production schedule and departure reports 9 hours ago
K-Drama Kim Young Kwang needs Chae Soo Bin's electric powers to survive in 'Take Charge of My Heart' 7 hours ago
Editorials 'A Love Other Than Yours' is the K-Drama That Will Make You Question Everything You Know About Long-Term Love! 6 days ago
On Veil of Shadows • Mar 10, 2025 Title Veil of Shadows Hi π https://kisskh.at/photos/5vP4nA_3 3 1
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 10, 2025 Title Veil of Shadows Why you popped up at this time. Were you lurking here? Yeah. 0 0
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 10, 2025 Title Veil of Shadows Why you popped up at this time. Were you lurking here? Yepppp. π³π³ 0 0
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 10, 2025 Title Veil of Shadows Why you popped up at this time. Were you lurking here? No. There are many prefixes. ππ 0 0
Replying to Ehsal • Mar 10, 2025 Title Veil of Shadows Chilli erupted chaos and it was intentional. Yesss I agree. π Or she really thought it was for vos and we all missed it. π€£ 0 2
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 10, 2025 Title Veil of Shadows Okay I uploaded it as pfp. See it quick. I will change it again..ππ Ohhkk then bye bye lichen pfp..ππ 0 10
Replying to potatosunnie • Mar 10, 2025 Title Veil of Shadows what page?? Well my heart was long taken by that point. So I didn't find it that impactful. ππYes for eyes but no for heart. 0 0
Replying to potatosunnie • Mar 10, 2025 Title Veil of Shadows what page?? I don't have such wild imagination. π€ͺ I only see rui giving sweet subtle smiles. π€£π€£ 1 0
Replying to Bri44 • Mar 10, 2025 Title Veil of Shadows Noo..I'll keep it to my gallery aloneπ Fof is like all the wildest fics combined into one story. If only that crazy man didn't make a mess of the story π 1 1
Replying to Bri44 • Mar 10, 2025 Title Veil of Shadows Noo..I'll keep it to my gallery aloneπ πππ yeppp and ex trying to find what babygirl sees in the current? 0 0
Replying to Bri44 • Mar 10, 2025 Title Veil of Shadows Noo..I'll keep it to my gallery aloneπ ππoh yeah. Sorry I leaked it. 0 0
Replying to Bri44 • Mar 10, 2025 Title Veil of Shadows It broke coz of YA chestπ Nooooo. It was already chaotic before I even came. πΆοΈPosted that pic which made everyone ramble and babble. I'm late entry to this. ππWhy you accusing me for everything nowadays? ππ 1 0
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 10, 2025 Title Veil of Shadows Did you not see the reuters of the forbidden froot at all? ππ YouTube.. I think there was a video of this. I don't remember where I saw it. 0 0
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 10, 2025 Title Veil of Shadows Okay I uploaded it as pfp. See it quick. I will change it again..ππ He was enjoying it. 0 0
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 10, 2025 Title Veil of Shadows Okay I uploaded it as pfp. See it quick. I will change it again..ππ Can you open it? The link acid gave? 0 12
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 10, 2025 Title Veil of Shadows Okay I uploaded it as pfp. See it quick. I will change it again..ππ He definitely has. 0 0
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 10, 2025 Title Veil of Shadows Okay I uploaded it as pfp. See it quick. I will change it again..ππ Yeah there was. Idk where it is now. You have to search for it. 0 0
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 10, 2025 Title Veil of Shadows Okay I uploaded it as pfp. See it quick. I will change it again..ππ What??? No way I'm keeping this pfp. π«£ 0 0
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 10, 2025 Title Veil of Shadows Did you not see the reuters of the forbidden froot at all? ππ ππif you have yt link you can post here for our dear sis πΆοΈ. I can't search for it now. 1 2
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 10, 2025 Title Veil of Shadows Did you not see the reuters of the forbidden froot at all? ππ Who?? Rui.. I don't know.. there are so many rumors.. don't know which is true. Waiting for this month end.. only then we will know for sure. 1 1
https://kisskh.at/photos/5vP4nA_3