News
Replying to 13902196 • Mar 10, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
It's okay we understand you
๐๐๐๐
1 0
Replying to Mimi • Mar 10, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
Its ok , its clear like water ๐
๐๐๐๐๐
0 0
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 10, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
Who exactly is cranberry? I was thinking if someone changed their names.
๐ฅ even knows this. Thank you baby. ๐
1 12
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 10, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
How soon is soon?
Finally we will see dizhu and manman and not think it's our delusions. ๐๐Awesome .
2 0
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 10, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
How soon is soon?
Which location?
0 9
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 10, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
How soon is soon?
Yep ๐ฅis so ready to join a firm now. She finds all the info. ๐๐
1 4
Replying to Annael • Mar 10, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
that's really unexpected ๐ณ
๐๐why are you always trying to make rui villian..๐คฃ๐คฃ
0 9
Replying to Mimi • Mar 10, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
this one from huasen was from the makeup test right
Yes. The first one we ever saw of huasen.
0 7
Replying to 9129989 • Mar 10, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
Whoawhoawhoa hang on, whats this new development, nd bruh tjr has too many forehead marks at this point๐
And too many colors of braided hairstyles. ๐ตโ๐ซ๐ตโ๐ซ Black, white, red.
1 16
Replying to Ryeon • Mar 10, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
Chang huasen and tian jia rui have the same mark on their forehead and the same braid ๐ณ https://twitter.com/yananan_1/status/1899041140743282799?t=fDBW0xwbC-_Ekn38QnikGw&s=19
Ohh rui still has the gray hair.. and they added red braided hair to it. Woww. ๐ณ๐ณWhat exactly is going on? They really trying to show rui otherworldly with all these styles. ๐ซจ๐ซจ
2 3
Replying to 13902196 • Mar 10, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
i thought cecily changed her name to cranberry so it's two different people?๐ญ
Who exactly is cranberry? I was thinking if someone changed their names.
0 17
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 10, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
Goodnight. Sleep well. This is the first time I'm telling you this. ๐๐๐ป๐๐ป
Good afternoon. ๐คช
0 0
On Veil of Shadows • Mar 10, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
My auto correct is killing me. If y'all can't get what I'm saying then I'm sorry. It's not me. ๐๐I'm trying to edit them whenever I see but there are lots. ๐ฎโ๐จ
1 8
Replying to 9129989 • Mar 10, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
Wat dimension is dis ๐ญ๐ญ๐ญWhy is it that everytime i wake up my eyes get overstimulated but in different…
๐๐๐คฃ you were going gaga over yanan and rui doesn't want to be left behind.
1 14
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 10, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
Goodnight. Sleep well. This is the first time I'm telling you this. ๐๐๐ป๐๐ป
I woke up some time back.
1 2
Replying to 13902196 • Mar 10, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
we're getting dizhu and manman soon ๐ซถ๐ป
How soon is soon?
1 23
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 10, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
Goodnight. Sleep well. This is the first time I'm telling you this. ๐๐๐ป๐๐ป
Hahahaha
0 0
Replying to Mimi • Mar 10, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
new accessory?
Yes. It looks new.
0 1
Replying to Mimi • Mar 10, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
Oomg so perfect
REAL RUIRUI ๐๐๐๐
1 1
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 10, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
Goodnight. Sleep well. This is the first time I'm telling you this. ๐๐๐ป๐๐ป
๐๐so you didn't sleep? Or were you floating in dreamland.
0 6

2
1