News
Replying to 9129989 • Mar 10, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
Whoawhoawhoa hang on, whats this new development, nd bruh tjr has too many forehead marks at this point๐
Yeah. Surrounded by beauty. Confused whom to see and what to see.
0 4
Replying to Mimi • Mar 10, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
this one from huasen was from the makeup test right
๐๐
0 1
Replying to 9129989 • Mar 10, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
Whoawhoawhoa hang on, whats this new development, nd bruh tjr has too many forehead marks at this point๐
I'm thinking how he still has the gray hair. ๐ณ๐ณIs ancient dragon's original hair color gray?
0 1
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 10, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
Who exactly is cranberry? I was thinking if someone changed their names.
๐๐๐love you ๐ฅ
1 5
Replying to 9129989 • Mar 10, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
Wat dimension is dis ๐ญ๐ญ๐ญWhy is it that everytime i wake up my eyes get overstimulated but in different…
I won't. ๐คช
0 2
Replying to 9129989 • Mar 10, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
Whoawhoawhoa hang on, whats this new development, nd bruh tjr has too many forehead marks at this point๐
Oh I have no such problems. I know whom to look first. ๐คฃ๐คฃ
0 6
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 10, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
Who exactly is cranberry? I was thinking if someone changed their names.
It's okay baby. I'm just praising you. ๐๐๐๐You are awesome.
0 7
Replying to Annael • Mar 10, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
that's really unexpected ๐ณ
He can do no wrong. If you think he is then you are the one who is wrong. ๐๐
1 3
Replying to Mimi • Mar 10, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
this one from huasen was from the makeup test right
Let the new reuters come. I will try to make sense then. ๐คฃ๐คฃ
0 3
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 10, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
How soon is soon?
Yeah. You should get double. ๐๐Like where is that crazy man..
0 0
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 10, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
How soon is soon?
Ok. But it won't be rumor. Coz they can't change locations and I'm pretty sure fans have info about the locations.
1 5
Replying to 9129989 • Mar 10, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
Whoawhoawhoa hang on, whats this new development, nd bruh tjr has too many forehead marks at this point๐
The red color was glaring next to his pretty face. ๐๐คฃThat's how I found out.
1 8
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 10, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
Who exactly is cranberry? I was thinking if someone changed their names.
Yeah. ๐๐
0 1
Replying to Annael • Mar 10, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
that's really unexpected ๐ณ
Me too. We are always ready for Rui's villian era. ๐
2 7
Replying to Mimi • Mar 10, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
this one from huasen was from the makeup test right
Who knows. ๐ณ๐ณI stopped connecting dots with this story. I'm just hoping and praying incessantly that atleast GJM knows what he is doing and what he is filming. ๐คฃ๐คฃ
2 5
Replying to 9129989 • Mar 10, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
Whoawhoawhoa hang on, whats this new development, nd bruh tjr has too many forehead marks at this point๐
Yeah rui has red braids beside white hair. Didn't you see that? ๐๐
0 13
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 10, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
How soon is soon?
Okay
1 0
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 10, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
How soon is soon?
Yepp. True news reporter of vos. Atp GJM should start paying us for the work we are doing here. ๐คท๐ป
1 2
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 10, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
Ohh rui still has the gray hair.. and they added red braided hair to it. Woww. ๐ณ๐ณWhat exactly is going on?…
Really!!! ๐ฒ Too much going on. I really hope GJM extends episode numbers. I can't think how all this will be out into 30 epis. ๐ฅบ๐ฅบ
1 1
Replying to 9129989 • Mar 10, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
Wat dimension is dis ๐ญ๐ญ๐ญWhy is it that everytime i wake up my eyes get overstimulated but in different…
No you were so into ya this morning. There is no loyalty left. ๐ฎโ๐จ
0 12

2
1