Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: South Asia
  • Contribution Points: 7 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 13, 2025
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award2 Flower Award1
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 11, 2025
Maybe we will get immune to it by the time the drama airs and we won't cry much. 🀷🏻
We can hope, right. πŸ˜‰
1 1
Replying to tttweet • Mar 11, 2025
did the wifi password say "will you be my girlfriend?" lol 🀣🀣🀣🀣
When he already told her pw then why will she hack again? Or is this earlier before the proposal.
0 7
Replying to Mimi • Mar 10, 2025
Yeees
He has change of costumes but they look same color or same shade so we think he didn't change.
1 7
Replying to Bri44 • Mar 10, 2025
I cry every single time I watch this scene... I've been trying to avoid it, but it's all over my xhs feeds and…
Maybe we will get immune to it by the time the drama airs and we won't cry much. 🀷🏻
0 12
Replying to Bri44 • Mar 10, 2025
I cry every single time I watch this scene... I've been trying to avoid it, but it's all over my xhs feeds and…
We are going to see this scene in all edits from now on. πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί
1 0
Replying to tttweet • Mar 10, 2025
did the wifi password say "will you be my girlfriend?" lol 🀣🀣🀣🀣
She would understand. Both are in the same wavelength. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚She might've already got used to jiling's brain now.
0 1
Replying to Annael • Mar 10, 2025
High IQ JL LMAO 🀣🀣🀣
🀣🀣
0 0
Replying to 13902196 • Mar 10, 2025
Jiling wants to bake cookies for WuyiπŸ’—Jiling: So I can either bake these cookies at 400 degrees for 10 minutes…
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚why it looks so real. Like jiling with his smug smile telling these to lijie.
1 1
Replying to Mimi • Mar 10, 2025
Yeaaah like a sky full of stars, stunning
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚okay
0 1
Replying to Mimi • Mar 10, 2025
Yeaaah like a sky full of stars, stunning
Like really πŸ˜‚
0 3
Replying to Mimi • Mar 10, 2025
Yeaaah like a sky full of stars, stunning
🧐🧐🧐
0 0
Replying to Mimi • Mar 10, 2025
and if in fact the marriage was real, and they were just possessed and fighting. And now they are in honey moon…
Yep that can be it. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
0 1
Replying to Annael • Mar 10, 2025
Everyone in the town knows how furious the leader of this band is. Some of the most desperate members of the gang…
What what?
0 1
Replying to Annael • Mar 10, 2025
Everyone in the town knows how furious the leader of this band is. Some of the most desperate members of the gang…
🫣🫣🫣😘
0 3
Replying to Mimi • Mar 10, 2025
Yeaaah like a sky full of stars, stunning
πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ
0 9
Replying to Mimi • Mar 10, 2025
Man man ? Omg who is this guy. 🀣🀣
I won't be surprised if they really make him the villian at the end. Infact I want it. Ruirui villian era let's go. 😘😍
2 1
Replying to Annael • Mar 10, 2025
Everyone in the town knows how furious the leader of this band is. Some of the most desperate members of the gang…
Baby angel with a cheeky smile hinting at sin. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I know you can't but still.
0 5