Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 32 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: South Asia
  • Contribution Points: 7 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 13, 2025
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award2 Flower Award1
Replying to Mimi • Mar 11, 2025
Hahahhahaa JL spends much more ๐Ÿคฃ
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚we reached at a point where we find wuyi is the normal one. When she is the one taking on the missions and being secretive.
0 1
Replying to Mimi • Mar 11, 2025
Hahahhahaa JL spends much more ๐Ÿคฃ
I will only believe when I see it. For now we know they will appear in the last week of this month. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I'm waiting to see why manman and dizhu are kept so secret.
0 1
Replying to Mimi • Mar 11, 2025
Hahahhahaa JL spends much more ๐Ÿคฃ
JL looking like older yuanzhi. Just with JL and LJ we are already confused. Now add cang hao and qingyi. WSG and WWY. Our girl wuyi. ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ And we still have to meet manman and dizhu. ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ
1 6
Replying to Mimi • Mar 11, 2025
Can he come closer ?๐Ÿ˜Œ
That wasn't for me. ๐Ÿ˜Ž
0 2
Replying to Bri44 • Mar 11, 2025
I believe this doll plays a big part in vos esp for JL & Lwy๐Ÿ˜ข
That was wuyi sitting beside the torn doll. And she met nuwa before that. I'm only focusing on this scene. ๐Ÿ˜‚It's impossible to connect all dots now. So no use of trying. ๐Ÿซ‚๐Ÿซ‚
0 1
Replying to Mimi • Mar 11, 2025
Can he come closer ?๐Ÿ˜Œ
Aren't we already relaxed. ๐Ÿ˜Ž
0 7
Replying to 9129989 • Mar 11, 2025
My fav look ever, it changed everything, i grew a 3rd eye nd the world was never the same again
The flower mark really changed everything.
0 3
Replying to Mimi • Mar 11, 2025
Hahahhahaa JL spends much more ๐Ÿคฃ
Yes.. this is why it's difficult to connect the dots. Like whenever I feel okay then something happens out of the blue and I'm back to blanket screen. ๐Ÿคฃ๐ŸคฃLike where and how will all this fit. Who is who? And who is with whom? ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ
1 8
Replying to Mimi • Mar 11, 2025
OMG. That's why the dolls have different ears, and eyes were gouged out. This gonna be blind Jiling doll.
But how is lijie still there with jiling. And what happened to him? Did he also go through reincarnation now? ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณCoz the lijie we saw with bling jl is different from the LJ we see normally.
0 1
Replying to Bri44 • Mar 11, 2025
I believe this doll plays a big part in vos esp for JL & Lwy๐Ÿ˜ข
No. Why would wuyi tear the doll. It is her precious now. ๐Ÿ˜“Something must've happened to wuyi .
0 3
Replying to Mimi • Mar 11, 2025
Hahahhahaa JL spends much more ๐Ÿคฃ
I still think LS had all the memory of JL. Or it was jiling with power of LS. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จEither way we are doomed.
0 10
Replying to Mimi • Mar 11, 2025
Can he come closer ?๐Ÿ˜Œ
Why relax?
0 12
Replying to Bri44 • Mar 11, 2025
I believe this doll plays a big part in vos esp for JL & Lwy๐Ÿ˜ข
Yeppp that's was too much and so creepy. Now I wonder what this torn state of the doll represent. ๐Ÿ˜ฐ๐Ÿ˜“
0 5
Replying to Bri44 • Mar 11, 2025
I believe this doll plays a big part in vos esp for JL & Lwy๐Ÿ˜ข
Let this happen and they start next drama. Reincarnation one. ๐Ÿ˜‚
0 0
Replying to Mimi • Mar 11, 2025
Hahahhahaa JL spends much more ๐Ÿคฃ
Right? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚That one was surprise. It looked so different from his usual clothes. Maybe jiling wanted to feel like himself one last time. So he chose that color. ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ
0 12
Replying to 13159313 • Mar 11, 2025
yaay off work http://xhslink.com/a/uTApxmJfwmB7
That's so fast.
0 1
Replying to Bri44 • Mar 11, 2025
I believe this doll plays a big part in vos esp for JL & Lwy๐Ÿ˜ข
So nuwa is adversary of dragon god. Hmmm. That could happen. Now we've to see what part did nuwa play in the betrayal thing.
0 0
Replying to Bri44 • Mar 11, 2025
I believe this doll plays a big part in vos esp for JL & Lwy๐Ÿ˜ข
Yeah and that interconnection is dangerous. ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ
0 7