Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 32 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: South Asia
  • Contribution Points: 7 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 13, 2025
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award2 Flower Award1
Replying to Bri44 • Mar 11, 2025
This is not the right way to wear this clothes, I recall the neckline was definitely not this lowhttps://kisskh.at/photos/3oxz1j_3
This is what I said yesterday. Everytime I see this outfit, the neckline is getting low and low. Idk what's happening. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
0 5
Replying to Bri44 • Mar 11, 2025
This is not the right way to wear this clothes, I recall the neckline was definitely not this lowhttps://kisskh.at/photos/3oxz1j_3
Heyyy ๐ŸŒถ๏ธ I found something. Do you want to see? ๐Ÿ™ˆ
0 94
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 11, 2025
Now it's deleted. ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
I saw it. Even xhs is full of pics and videos.
1 0
Replying to Mimi • Mar 11, 2025
Nor is this scene completely sweet and happy. LWY is hurt and is walking away, leaving JL alone. This is just…
Okay 8 foxies. And one dragon. ๐Ÿ˜ŽOkay?
1 1
Replying to Bri44 • Mar 11, 2025
The only truly sweet moment is the garden part where JL picks flowers for Lwy๐Ÿฅฒ
Yeppp ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ
0 0
Replying to Xiaoheiyue • Mar 11, 2025
He goes to chenglei filming site๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ meet up with his gege๐Ÿ’™
Yeah. Saw the pics. He looked like a baby chick following his ge.
2 1
Replying to 9129989 • Mar 11, 2025
The only sweet era was when jiling was still running around with a fan nd things were chill nd fun. Everything…
Yepp. Adventures of spirit king. ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ First I didn't get what she wrote I thought maybe it's her theory for vos. Then I got to know her plan ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
1 0
Replying to Mimi • Mar 11, 2025
Nor is this scene completely sweet and happy. LWY is hurt and is walking away, leaving JL alone. This is just…
Yes. ๐Ÿ˜‚Next question is will they have dragon kids or fox kids. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃmaybe both.
1 1
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 11, 2025
Wow. announcement by fansites??
Let's hope early is first week ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป
2 0
Replying to 13159313 • Mar 11, 2025
tian jiarui visits cheng lei ๐Ÿ˜ฎhttp://xhslink.com/a/YgXhYK5PBpC7
Now it's deleted. ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
0 3
Replying to 9129989 • Mar 11, 2025
The only sweet era was when jiling was still running around with a fan nd things were chill nd fun. Everything…
The little ancestor, spirit king. With his mochi cheeks giving cheeky smiles and pulling along LJ to go on with his little adventures. ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ
1 2
Replying to Mimi • Mar 11, 2025
Nor is this scene completely sweet and happy. LWY is hurt and is walking away, leaving JL alone. This is just…
Then they went to tiandu and had a bunch of kids. ๐Ÿ˜‚
0 3
Replying to 13159313 • Mar 11, 2025
ใ€Yue Lin Qi Ji completed the filming and received supportใ€‘Good evening, peaches! Ruirui is expected to wrap…
Wow. announcement by fansites??
0 2
Replying to 9129989 • Mar 11, 2025
My fav look ever, it changed everything, i grew a 3rd eye nd the world was never the same again
White, black, gold. Then yesterday's big one.
0 1
Replying to Mimi • Mar 11, 2025
Wooow really fast, about 7 hours ?
Yeah
0 0
Replying to Mimi • Mar 11, 2025
Can he come closer ?๐Ÿ˜Œ
No. I won't.
0 0
Replying to Double_A • Mar 11, 2025
Wahhhh Gjm seriously.???how about this... first ls/jl died and lwy suffered a lot. then lwy also died. then magic…
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚are you really giving GJM ideas on how to torture rui and Kiku or torture us. Yeah let's make it seasons.
And name it veil of torture. Or better yet VEIL OF LOVE . just for the sake to deceive people who don't know anything abt it.
0 1