Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 31 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: South Asia
  • Contribution Points: 7 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 13, 2025
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award2 Flower Award1
Replying to Bri44 • Mar 11, 2025
I believe this doll plays a big part in vos esp for JL & Lwy๐Ÿ˜ข
Yeah. If you see it feels like he is looking at you trying to read your soul type of thing. ๐Ÿ˜‚Should give props to whoever designed that doll.
0 1
Replying to Mimi • Mar 11, 2025
Hahahhahaa JL spends much more ๐Ÿคฃ
I mean LS has one black and one white with this style. And he repeats it all the time. All the ancient dragon and our ghost LS clothes are same. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚It's like LS only changed gray hair to black and started wearing his prvs clothes from don't know how many centuries or eons back. ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ That's some sturdy fabric I must say.
0 14
Replying to Annael • Mar 11, 2025
we must be strong ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ we have no other choice ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
0 0
Replying to Bri44 • Mar 11, 2025
I believe this doll plays a big part in vos esp for JL & Lwy๐Ÿ˜ข
I'm telling you every org or sect we've seen so far in vos is dangerous. That ShiLin sect is mysterious and no good comes whenever our couples are in that sect. Now this WXY org. Dont know what they are doing and why they are doing but they gave all the girls captured there. That is one thing I'm sure of.
0 3
Replying to Bri44 • Mar 11, 2025
I believe this doll plays a big part in vos esp for JL & Lwy๐Ÿ˜ข
Yepp. I'm finally settled that jiling and the doll are the only ones who are good in this show. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Sometimes I think even the doll is not good. Like it has some vibes to it.
0 11
Replying to Bri44 • Mar 11, 2025
I believe this doll plays a big part in vos esp for JL & Lwy๐Ÿ˜ข
Yeah but nuwa means goddess right. She can't be all worse there should be something.
0 0
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 11, 2025
Congratulations ๐Ÿ‘
Kabhi kabhi ham sochte hain acha nahi hua paper but results ke time ache aate hain. Isliye bol rahi hu.. kuch nahi. Sab acha hoga.
0 4
On Veil of Shadows • Mar 11, 2025
I have to say LS is a minimalist lover. For all the blingy and sparkly robes he has, he doesn't care much about new things. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
https://kisskh.at/photos/NdwYNR_3
Idk how many times I saw this inner robe. Only outer robe changes but this is constant. ๐Ÿคฃ
3 21
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 11, 2025
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚what is one more time?
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
0 0
Replying to Bri44 • Mar 11, 2025
I believe this doll plays a big part in vos esp for JL & Lwy๐Ÿ˜ข
Yeah. And this is after wuyi meet nuwa. So what exactly is this nuwa doing? ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณAnother scary character or she will help.
0 24
Replying to Ryeon • Mar 11, 2025
โฃ๏ธโฃ๏ธโฃ๏ธ
๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’—
0 0
Replying to Bri44 • Mar 11, 2025
I believe this doll plays a big part in vos esp for JL & Lwy๐Ÿ˜ข
Now the real question when is this going to happen? ๐Ÿค”
0 26
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 11, 2025
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚what is one more time?
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃno.. then it would only be us crying and feeling jealous coz of the fluffy stuff in the other drama.
0 2
Replying to Bri44 • Mar 11, 2025
I believe this doll plays a big part in vos esp for JL & Lwy๐Ÿ˜ข
Idk the doll is traveling so many places I lost count. Idk if it was originally wuyi's doll or Jiling's. Did that grandma gave it to JL.
0 28
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 11, 2025
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚what is one more time?
Today I saw one meme type... It says.. "every FOF fan needs a MJTY bestie. "๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚After vos Idk what that would change to.
2 4
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 11, 2025
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚what is one more time?
Then... ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
0 6
Replying to Bri44 • Mar 11, 2025
I believe this doll plays a big part in vos esp for JL & Lwy๐Ÿ˜ข
Yeah. Now we have to hope the doll is safe too. ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ
0 30
Replying to Annael • Mar 11, 2025
we must be strong ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ we have no other choice ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
She is trolling now. As expected GJM's tru lub.
1 2
Replying to Annael • Mar 11, 2025
we must be strong ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ we have no other choice ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
So you think this is why he is doing this. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
0 0