News
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 10, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
Okay I uploaded it as pfp. See it quick. I will change it again..ππ
Byeee. ππ
1 5
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 10, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
Did you not see the reuters of the forbidden froot at all? ππ
π€£π€£π€£
0 0
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 10, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
Did you not see the reuters of the forbidden froot at all? ππ
Me too but not now. Let them run away from GJM's dungeon for now. ππ»ππ»
1 4
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 10, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
Goodnight. Sleep well. This is the first time I'm telling you this. πππ»ππ»
Yeah me too missed my sleeping time. I'm going to go soon.
0 10
Replying to Bri44 • Mar 10, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
How did it all come up with 200 comments in just 1 hr?This is insane..
Okay I uploaded it as pfp. See it quick. I will change it again..ππ
1 42
Replying to Mimi • Mar 10, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
ok this is the end, my battery is oooover . Night night π
Goodnight. Sleep well. This is the first time I'm telling you this. πππ»ππ»
0 12
Replying to 9129989 • Mar 10, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
Im so glad they censored it in fof coz aint no way i could watch that terrible weapon of mass destruction jig-…
Wrap him in blankie and feed warm food. π
0 1
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 10, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
Dont know which one he will ok but this is going to be the one of the most heartbreaking scenes of vos. ππππ
Yeah.. fof was really pulling out all diasters. Like what kind of schedule was that? Though I found it in the break time but why give break then post again. IQIYI was really messing with GJM. Maybe they were upset he went to another platform. ππ
0 0
Replying to tttweet • Mar 10, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
tttuyet: 15:00 - 17:50 then OSN π€£π€£π€£π€£π€£π€£
Right. Looks like too much acid is really messing up her brain..
0 1
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 10, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
Did you not see the reuters of the forbidden froot at all? ππ
Yes. Definitely not now. π΅βπ«π΅βπ« I don't want rui to be in GJM's surroundings for atleast a year.
1 6
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 10, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows Spoiler
Did you not see the reuters of the forbidden froot at all? ππ
Poor you. Don't worry your heart is safe. YA is a cute, innocent baby.
1 2
Replying to 9129989 • Mar 10, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
Im so glad they censored it in fof coz aint no way i could watch that terrible weapon of mass destruction jig-…
Yepp I think it will have less screentime. The besties has to reunite fast.
0 3
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 10, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
Why you popped up at this time. Were you lurking here?
Someone said YA is his stress relief grip toy. ππNow I really can't ignore that whenever I see rui and an..AAAAAAA
0 1
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 10, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
Why you popped up at this time. Were you lurking here?
π€£π€£yeah too many questionable bts from FOF. π³π³π³They were wild.
0 0
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 10, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
Why you popped up at this time. Were you lurking here?
Can we post gifs in mdl? Or can you open tumblr.
0 1
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 10, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
Did you not see the reuters of the forbidden froot at all? ππ
Yepp. I really want to see what he will show with only two mls. ππ I mean there will be others but the main scenes will be between the two.
2 15
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 10, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
Dont know which one he will ok but this is going to be the one of the most heartbreaking scenes of vos. ππππ
Noooooo. One episode one day. You want to kill us right. Let it be their normal.. 2 epis for a day thing. We will be drowning in sorrow and suffering for all the days. Let the broadcast be lesser so we can cry all at one time.
1 2
Replying to 9129989 • Mar 10, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
Im so glad they censored it in fof coz aint no way i could watch that terrible weapon of mass destruction jig-…
But we will definitely see YA in his ragged clothes. That's for sure. ππ They can't even censor it even if they tried.
0 5
Replying to Xxzzozo • Mar 10, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
SERIOUSLY THOUGH why share those ripped pics? Are you trying to lead us astray?
That is really happening. ππ
1 0
Replying to Xxzzozo • Mar 10, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
SERIOUSLY THOUGH why share those ripped pics? Are you trying to lead us astray?
Yeppp that's why I said.. whatever you say. π
0 0

2
1