Details

  • Last Online: 6 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: South Asia
  • Contribution Points: 7 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 13, 2025
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award2 Flower Award1
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 10, 2025
Why you popped up at this time. Were you lurking here?
Just say you got your eyes filled. Now you aren't going to sleep. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚Granma in wakey wakey era.
1 2
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 10, 2025
Why you popped up at this time. Were you lurking here?
YESSSSS
1 15
Replying to potatosunnie • Mar 10, 2025
what page??
You only saw him last year end. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚And jumped into this ship.. when did you even see other dramas. But yeah I agree with you. 🫣
1 3
Replying to Bri44 • Mar 10, 2025
Noo..I'll keep it to my gallery alone😝
Oh yes. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚Him being the obsessive ex, him in his sad boy era, him being melancholic over his eternal love. 🀣🀣 And not to forget always popping before the current one and choking him. Finally the choking got to that stage everyone forgot about ex and started shipping these two. 🀣
4 4
Replying to Xxzzozo • Mar 10, 2025
SERIOUSLY THOUGH why share those ripped pics? Are you trying to lead us astray?
How do you always find things that makes you a victim when you are the one instigator of everything going on here. πŸ˜’ Now you accuse us of roasting you. 🀷🏻
1 4
Replying to tttweet • Mar 10, 2025
tttuyet: 15:00 - 17:50 then OSN 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Why you being smiley.. that was for mimi. πŸ€ͺ
0 5
Replying to 9129989 • Mar 10, 2025
Im so glad they censored it in fof coz aint no way i could watch that terrible weapon of mass destruction jig-…
GJM really tried to show off yanan as much as he could. I know he must be as upset as you are, coz he can't show off then running in wilderness in wild abandon. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Must've been miffed at the censor office.
0 13
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 10, 2025
I ignored the pic coz I would start crying if I looked at it one more time. 😭😭So didn't click on it at all.…
🀣🀣🀣now they are minions. πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»
0 3
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 10, 2025
Why you popped up at this time. Were you lurking here?
But you can write essays on the said froot when you saw it with blurry eyes. 🀣🀣Waaaw. This is why GJM is finding rare gems for his shows.
1 8
Replying to potatosunnie • Mar 10, 2025
what page??
I saw bts and scenes mixed so I don't think I missed anything. And he was definitely not hiding them in bts. 🫣
1 7
Replying to tttweet • Mar 10, 2025
tttuyet: 15:00 - 17:50 then OSN 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Yeppppp we are besties. πŸ€ͺ
0 7
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 10, 2025
Why you popped up at this time. Were you lurking here?
Looks like I'm the only one late.. didn't get to see it. Post it again. Let me see your vision. You can delete later.
1 19
Replying to 9129989 • Mar 10, 2025
Im so glad they censored it in fof coz aint no way i could watch that terrible weapon of mass destruction jig-…
Come on mimi.. you can't say that. We actually got to see forbidden froot where he was sitting in his home relaxing showing off and being melancholic about his eternal love. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚How could you miss that?
0 15
Replying to potatosunnie • Mar 10, 2025
what page??
Ohhhkkkkkk I got it. The taking oaths scene. 🀣🀣🀣
1 11
Replying to Bri44 • Mar 10, 2025
Noo..I'll keep it to my gallery alone😝
Oh you missed peak yanan then. 🀣🀣
1 8
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 10, 2025
I ignored the pic coz I would start crying if I looked at it one more time. 😭😭So didn't click on it at all.…
This was 8 hrs before. Now I know you got short circuited after seeing the pic. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
0 5
Replying to 9129989 • Mar 10, 2025
Im so glad they censored it in fof coz aint no way i could watch that terrible weapon of mass destruction jig-…
🀣🀣
0 17
Replying to Xxzzozo • Mar 10, 2025
SERIOUSLY THOUGH why share those ripped pics? Are you trying to lead us astray?
😳😳Who is roasting who now?
0 30
Replying to potatosunnie • Mar 10, 2025
what page??
Which one? Running in wilderness or sitting in his valley. πŸ˜‚
1 15
Replying to tttweet • Mar 10, 2025
tttuyet: 15:00 - 17:50 then OSN 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—
0 0