Details

  • Last Online: 3 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: South Asia
  • Contribution Points: 7 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 13, 2025
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award2 Flower Award1
Replying to Bri44 • Mar 9, 2025
Sure, the comments might be pretty calm, but I'll always be here to keep up with Xiaoju latest updates just like…
We will be writing farewell speeches when this show will wrap up. And the whole comment section will be filled with 😭😭. But for now let's not think about that and enjoy the rest of filming. πŸ«‚
2 0
Replying to Bri44 • Mar 9, 2025
Sure, the comments might be pretty calm, but I'll always be here to keep up with Xiaoju latest updates just like…
Will never forget this comment section. The most chaotic and also the most endearing one. πŸ’—πŸ’—
2 5
Replying to Kiku Ju_Jingyi94 • Mar 9, 2025
mark on the forehead. does it mean WWY & LWY will meet again today?? seems like there will be something fun today.…
Yeah I think they all will have scenes from WXY organization. All the ladies wearing silver robes and cool forehead marks.
1 0
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 9, 2025
Jiejie fed up with GJM. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚It's okay we will check rui and also post all his whereabouts for you. πŸ‘Œ Rest…
Rest assured this time GJM is going to release everyone early. I'm sure it will wrap up soon. 🀞🏻I agree with your throwing him in the lake thing.
1 1
Replying to Enigma05 • Mar 9, 2025
Due to a long day, I won’t be able to keep up with TJR today, especially since he’s got an on-site notice…
Jiejie fed up with GJM. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚It's okay we will check rui and also post all his whereabouts for you. πŸ‘Œ Rest well.
2 3
Replying to Bri44 • Mar 9, 2025
He is so happy bcuz the filming is almost finishedπŸ˜­πŸ’—
Yepp so happy πŸ‘ŒπŸ’—
0 0
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 9, 2025
Is wuyi wearing pinky pink. πŸ˜‚ This must be white foxy fight scene right?
Everyone loves fighting here. πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
1 0
Replying to 13159313 • Mar 9, 2025
another fight between lijie and wuyi?!http://xhslink.com/a/yOIFHmeDYCq7
Is wuyi wearing pinky pink. πŸ˜‚ This must be white foxy fight scene right?
0 2
Replying to Mimi • Mar 9, 2025
Ok ok. Go to sleep 🀣
Ok. Ok. I'm going to sleep. πŸ˜‚πŸ‘‹πŸ»
0 1
Replying to Enigma05 • Mar 8, 2025
TJR literally just finished filming. that’s like what? 18-19 hour work day?
And the added costume changes. 🀷🏻
0 1