News
Replying to Mimi • Mar 8, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
I dont know ๐ช
Let her enjoy it. ๐
0 1
Replying to Bri44 • Mar 8, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
She needs a break from yapping
Okay..energizing herself for next week.
0 1
Replying to Enigma05 • Mar 8, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
I have not added new pages for a lot of people because they either donโt have Weibo pages or I just canโt…
๐๐
0 0
Replying to Mimi • Mar 8, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
Great job mamma anna ๐คฃ๐คฃ
Yuppp.
0 4
Replying to Mimi • Mar 8, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
I dont know ๐ช
SUSACID ๐ง๐ง what is she doing?
1 3
Replying to Mimi • Mar 8, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
Baby Rui has no rest ๐ช
Let's just hope this shooting ends soon and he is free from this insane scheduling. ๐ฎโ๐จ
0 1
Replying to Enigma05 • Mar 8, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
I have not added new pages for a lot of people because they either donโt have Weibo pages or I just canโt…
No hurries. No worries. Take your time. ๐๐ป
0 2
Replying to Mimi • Mar 8, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
Great job mamma anna ๐คฃ๐คฃ
Yes. ๐๐
0 6
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 8, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
Booboo is playing hide and seek. He is not even showing his new outfits now. ๐ฅบ๐ฅบ
Yeah he changed costumes. But there are no reuters. Will add if I see anything.
1 1
On Veil of Shadows • Mar 8, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
Where is acid?๐๐
2 24
Replying to 13159313 • Mar 8, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
there are so many scenes in group a๐คง
With CDL and JZ right? Maybe they are night scenes.
2 3
Replying to Mimi • Mar 8, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
Baby Rui has no rest ๐ช
Yeah. Dont know till when he has to shoot.
0 3
Replying to Mimi • Mar 8, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
Great job mamma anna ๐คฃ๐คฃ
Yepp. Maybe after they add lingxu I will start too. ๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃ
1 8
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 8, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
He is letting out of his inner diva. Why is that neckline going lower and lower everytime I see this outfit. ๐
Freak out or scolding GJM sessions. ๐๐I know I will be crying and screaming at him.
0 1
Replying to 13159313 • Mar 8, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
there are so many scenes in group a๐คง
He is also transferred from c to a.
1 5
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 8, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
๐๐why are these two always fighting.
๐คฃ๐คฃyeah..
0 0
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 8, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
๐๐why are these two always fighting.
Noppppe ๐๐this is the best reason.
0 1
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 8, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
๐๐why are these two always fighting.
๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃyeah one time for doll, onetime for ring, one time coz he is talking to her more than him. Different reasons.
2 0
On Veil of Shadows • Mar 8, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
Rui's assistant said no mail receiving today. It will be very late. ๐ฅบ๐ฅบ
1 12
Replying to Mimi • Mar 8, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
Great job mamma anna ๐คฃ๐คฃ
Mamma taking her job seriously. ๐๐Very seriously.
0 10

2
1