Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: South Asia
  • Contribution Points: 7 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 13, 2025
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award2 Flower Award1
Replying to Annael • Mar 7, 2025
But you are here ๐Ÿ˜
Waaaaaw ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณwhat is that look? And why can't we see it? ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
0 0
Replying to Annael • Mar 7, 2025
But you are here ๐Ÿ˜
What is new? It is old one right?
0 7
Replying to Annael • Mar 7, 2025
But you are here ๐Ÿ˜
Hahahaha yeah after FoF many saw yuanzhi and missing him deeply. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚Maybe GJM too felt nostalgic . ๐Ÿ˜†
1 13
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 7, 2025
Ok. Bye. But why early goodnight.
Granma got hurt when triangle unfriended her. Now she is showing it by fighting with her. You know granma was attached to mous and triangle very much. It's okay. She will be fine after sometime.
0 2
Replying to Mimi • Mar 7, 2025
the missing nail. we don't have that scene of her in the water, and the missing nail. would it be after that?Is…
So they lost it while shooting or it must be in a fight. ๐Ÿ˜‚
0 1
Replying to Mimi • Mar 7, 2025
the missing nail. we don't have that scene of her in the water, and the missing nail. would it be after that?Is…
Is it really official that they have only nine nails? I thought someone said the nail just slipped in water. But it would be cool if they only have nine nails.
1 4
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 7, 2025
Ok. Bye. But why early goodnight.
Why are you sad? ๐Ÿค”
0 4
Replying to 9129989 • Mar 7, 2025
Goodnight people ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ๐ŸŒ™๐ŸŒƒ
Ok. Bye. But why early goodnight.
1 6
Replying to 13902196 • Mar 7, 2025
sorry๐Ÿ˜ญ
I know that. You must've planned this. ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘
0 2
Replying to Annael • Mar 7, 2025
But you are here ๐Ÿ˜
I'm here now. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
0 15
Replying to Annael • Mar 7, 2025
Rui is the one who's working for 6 weeks straight without a single day off and he's quite loaded on the set. I…
Yeah he is hard worker. Now if rumors are true he might've to join another drama at the end of march.
1 1
Replying to Annael • Mar 7, 2025
the same question ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ It's a dark version of JL. I tell you guys, there are many parallel universes. I won't…
Idk. ๐Ÿคท๐ŸปBut some big problem has arrived.
0 0
Replying to Annael • Mar 7, 2025
Rui is the one who's working for 6 weeks straight without a single day off and he's quite loaded on the set. I…
And he joined vos straight after he finished shooting for burning night... I think 2 day break. That's it.
1 0
Replying to Annael • Mar 7, 2025
Rui is the one who's working for 6 weeks straight without a single day off and he's quite loaded on the set. I…
6 weeks.. I mean he went to wuhan for a day.. that's it. After he joined coming from pfp he didn't gave a single day off.
1 3