Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 12 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: South Asia
  • Contribution Points: 7 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 13, 2025
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award2 Flower Award1
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 7, 2025
Ok and
Me too. It feels good when you are the one saying it. 🀣
1 0
Replying to Annael • Mar 7, 2025
With couple braids to add it's Yuanzhi's style πŸ—Ώ
Yeah but we are only seeing rui in headbands right. Or did I miss anyone? πŸ€”
0 6
Replying to Annael • Mar 7, 2025
With couple braids to add it's Yuanzhi's style πŸ—Ώ
Right. That's what I thought. It's so close to yuanzhi's head band. Maybe they will travel to that world.. and we can see yuanzhi again. πŸ˜‚
0 8
Replying to tttweet • Mar 7, 2025
whenever I see that Pom Pom guy, I have the urge to cut all those Pom Pom off for my cats to play with 😏😏😏😏
They are special pompoms from the sect. they don't grow normally. So you will be thrown in jail.
0 2
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 7, 2025
So he isn't your daddy. Only big bro. Awww so sweet 🌎
πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ‘Œ
0 0
Replying to tttweet • Mar 7, 2025
whenever I see that Pom Pom guy, I have the urge to cut all those Pom Pom off for my cats to play with 😏😏😏😏
He will see them again. And throw you in jail.
0 4
Replying to Cdrama world • Mar 7, 2025
Oh my big bro in full glory 😊http://xhslink.com/a/nJL2qZRUv5h7οΌŒε€εˆΆζœ¬ζ‘δΏ‘ζ―οΌŒζ‰“εΌ€γ€ε°ηΊ’δΉ¦γ€‘App
So he isn't your daddy. Only big bro. Awww so sweet 🌎
2 2
Replying to Bri44 • Mar 7, 2025
Who's this girl😭Don't be lwy please..Her character suffered enough..😭https://kisskh.at/photos/81Pp3N_3
No wuyi. She is on vacation with her hubby. πŸ˜‚ Her sis and clan are suffering here.
1 0
Replying to 9129989 • Mar 7, 2025
They gotta cut it out with those thick ass headbands, it covers his entire forehead almost tf
🀷🏻who knows it's a new style. I haven't seen him full look yet.
0 0
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 7, 2025
I thought it was for new scenes. Some dungeon place.
I read it was for new arc.. so many new scenes.. some dungeon type place.. fans are even worried when GJM is going there. They thought it will be starting of March.
1 0
Replying to Bri44 • Mar 7, 2025
It's really disappointing that DPs can't get any sched now. Apparently, they're relocating in mid march and I…
I thought it was for new scenes. Some dungeon place.
1 2
Replying to Havira • Mar 7, 2025
Also First GJM couple to grow old together.
Dont worry. (β γ€β βœ§β Ο‰β βœ§β )⁠぀
0 1
Replying to Mimi • Mar 7, 2025
Woow already ?
Why are you replying to your own ? And calling me.
0 1
Replying to Havira • Mar 7, 2025
Also First GJM couple to grow old together.
I was sleeping. Then I'm not.. now I'm going again. πŸ˜‚
0 3
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 7, 2025
No schedule!!!
Do they really know? Or are they just standing there from morning.
0 1