Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: November 30
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 28, 2017
On Kissable Lips • Feb 4, 2022
I feel like the chemistry is there but it's moving too fast even for a "movie". There are some Twilight awkward staring moments but I'll let it slide. I enjoy that there's a back story and a motive for the vampire to approach this kid. Let's see where this goes I guess
1 0
On Enchanté • Feb 4, 2022
Title Enchanté
I went in with no expectations, even put it off for a week because I wasn't into it since I watched the trailer last year. However, I have to say, ep 1 was pretty solid. Somethings to note since I'm seeing a lot of negative reviews:
-Yes, the french accent isn't great - but also, he moved there in 6th grade, not super young so him having a bad french accent wouldn't be too implausible irl... something yall need to just accept and get over with.
-Yes, we already know that Theo and Akk will end up together but like, that's all rom-coms? I thought we even got that from the trailer? I think the fun part is seeing how Theo chooses Akk, not IF he chooses him. If yall don't like that, go watch something else?
-Yes, the leads may look similar but they do not look identical. Yall need to pause and look closely. Akk is nicknamed fox because of his eyes. Pay closer attention and you will see it.
-Lastly, is no one gonna mention the cutest little sister with the funniest name? Egg? She's eggcellent in her role and sooo cute! Best character.
6 4
Replying to Mimiiiii • Jan 31, 2022
Title You're My Sky Spoiler
Ok but imagine being invited to an activity by a new friend and then being told the next day that they don’t…
sad T_T i miss him already in the 10 minutes he was missing
2 0
Replying to genie234 • Jan 30, 2022
Why do I lowkey ship Thorn and Tupbok (Fah's younger bro). I honestly think them two have some natural chemistry.…
yasss same i cant wait for the love triangle lmao
1 0
Replying to jeonsnkims • Apr 25, 2021
Title Beyond Evil Spoiler
special mention of the scene when juwon rests his head upon dongshik's hands,,, I can't get the image outta my…
that's literally the reason i just started tearing up and crying. Also, when they smiled at eachother at the very last scene. Just tears man this show really did that
4 0
Anjelle • Mar 9, 2021
Review Mr. Queen
YES!!! THIS! This is exactly what i felt and i was annoyed and upset. Thanks for vocalizing my thoughts
2 0
On Friend Forever • Nov 8, 2020
Title Friend Forever Spoiler
Show started off great! Both couples were equally interesting and I was excited to see where it was going. Tan and Oil had great chemistry and were doing well, Tin and Sea still do/are. However, after the father showed up, it's realllllly dragging the plot on TanOil end and also, not sure why they keep introducing new love interests for Oil :/

The dad plotline was kinda unnecessary and feels like a filler.
4 2
On I Told Sunset about You • Nov 1, 2020
The emotions are so raw and well captured in this show. Just cried watching ep 2 like twice and idek why... it just got me! So well done! Ugh I want a good ending tho I'm so worried T______T
4 1
On I Told Sunset about You • Oct 25, 2020
Wow episode 1 was exceptional and i was drying up my tears by the end! This is the type of quality, direction, and acting we all deserve! They really raising the bar for Thai dramas, not just BLs! Amazing!
4 1
On Oxygen • Oct 10, 2020
Title Oxygen
Not enjoying the monotone acting, the stale plotline for the main couple or the awkward attempts at drama. The side couples are more intriguing but even then, barely. I've already dropped the drama for now. I dont see it getting any better...
8 0
Replying to hope • Apr 24, 2020
Title 2gether
ok...this episode was all over the place. I feel like its a common thing now, Sarawat wants something, Tine isn't…
I couldn't agree more!
1 0
Replying to hnter27 • Apr 24, 2020
Title 2gether
Gonna get hate for this, but definitely not the best episode so farMaybe because DBK was a sequel when 2gether…
lol couldn't agree more with what you said! But also, the last part~ still good when it's bad
2 1
On 2gether • Apr 24, 2020
Title 2gether
After watching Episode 10, I was both pleased and disappointed. I wasn't sure if I was alone in feeling that but after reading everyone else's comments, I'm glad to know that I wasn't the only one who felt like everything was way too rushed in this episode. And cutting off all the kisses was not cool T_T I mean, one kiss where Tine actually kisses back wouldn't hurt.

After a 9 episode slow-burn, ep 10 felt way too rushed. I hope they can bring back the quality of editing and pacing in the remaining episodes.
14 0
Replying to Soju • Mar 15, 2020
Title My Engineer
I went in with zero expectations. Especially after all that Youtube fiasco. But honestly I'm so pleasantly surprised!…
Couldn't agree more!
1 0
Replying to Jessica • Mar 15, 2020
Title My Engineer
Decent first episode, but it took me a little while to get oriented lol. It felt like we were coming in, in the…
Yeah, it was pretty funny, to be honest! I think the show has a lot of potential! I hope people dont shit on the production bc of the Youtube/WeTV upload issue. That's just petty
4 1
On My Engineer • Mar 15, 2020
Title My Engineer
So far so good! It's cute and the premise is interesting. Is it cliche? Sure. Which BL isn't these days? But actors are doing a good job and so is the production. Ep 1 was cute! Looking forward to Ep 2
6 0