Not sure where I stand with this one. It was fun but also strange/awkward at times. I kinda blame the direction/screenwriting rather than the actors themselves.
Overall, interesting and decent show with wild n/c scenes lmao
I'll give it a solid 7.8/10.
I'm too excited for the spin-off for Yihyeon's story tho. I really hope it happens and they do a good job with that, and keep the same cast for Yihyeon.
What a feel-good show. Was it perfect? No. Was it still fun and heart warming? Absolutely.
The actors chemistry and the plot actually keeping my interest throughout the show made this one of the better GMMTV shows this year. So many shows fall flat after the couple gets together but this one was different and I'm glad it was.
I think have my qualms about certain parts but I can let it go because it was never that serious of a show for me. I had fun overall.
The way I clocked that they would have a love triangle-situation between Takeuchi, teacher, and Iwasaki from the beginning!! I was just shook that it actually panned out lmao Finally something more interesting than the stretched out dense plotline for the leads.
I'm so tired of this trope like it's 2026 we've had way too many shows do this to the point that it's not gonna work anymore. This show should've been 8 eps and the bridge scene should've been the turning point for them bc it was more than obvious already.
Idk where ya'll getting that it's only 10 episodes, not 11. Viki says 9 out of 11 episodes available and Gaga…
i think people confused the part in the preview of ep 10 where it said "BL Novel Finale" and read that as the show finale. I had to do a double take too lol
I started 2 days ago and binged all 9 eps and wow, I'm impressed. Finally another interesting show from GMM that actually makes me wanna keep watching.
I was lowkey gonna stop after ep 6 bc the couple got together and it usually gets boring after. However, I decided to stick it out after seeing the episodes after rated high and boy was that the best decision.
The show gets better each ep! Very rare to see in a rom/com/slice of life show. Usually after couple gets together it gets boring but they managed to keep the tension and intensity going.
The conflict may seem stupid to many, but unfortunately, it's not unrealistic. Some people have very emotionally immature parents who value pride over their children. It's not rare at all, esp in many cultures.
Lots of relatable stuff here as an Asian lol anyways, loving it so far. Actors are doing a phenomenal job, and I'm pleasantly surprised by Ping's acting. Now I know it wasn't him who was a bad actor, but rather the scripts he was given in the past.
Binged 8 eps bc this was one of the most confusing shows I've watched in the sense that I can't land on how I actually feel about it or the characters.
however, finding out that this is based on a manhwa makes SO much sense. This kinda shitty top, bratty bottom with problematic tropes and smexy scenes is SOOO manhwa/webtoon coded lol
Anyways, despite everything, I'm still here for this messy ride. Can't wait to see what they'll cook up in the last 2 eps 😂
I saw a lot of Summertime clips and i feel like I've seen the 2nd guy before.So it was him!?Didn't expect he'll…
right?? I was watching the drama and when he showed up it took me a few mins to realize it was him. Had to look it up and I was right. He looks so different in the show but omg I was not expecting to see him lol
Overall, interesting and decent show with wild n/c scenes lmao
I'll give it a solid 7.8/10.
I'm too excited for the spin-off for Yihyeon's story tho. I really hope it happens and they do a good job with that, and keep the same cast for Yihyeon.
The actors chemistry and the plot actually keeping my interest throughout the show made this one of the better GMMTV shows this year. So many shows fall flat after the couple gets together but this one was different and I'm glad it was.
I think have my qualms about certain parts but I can let it go because it was never that serious of a show for me. I had fun overall.
9/10
I can't get it out of my head
Finally something more interesting than the stretched out dense plotline for the leads.
I'm so tired of this trope like it's 2026 we've had way too many shows do this to the point that it's not gonna work anymore. This show should've been 8 eps and the bridge scene should've been the turning point for them bc it was more than obvious already.
Would love to know his actual ethnic background tho
I was lowkey gonna stop after ep 6 bc the couple got together and it usually gets boring after. However, I decided to stick it out after seeing the episodes after rated high and boy was that the best decision.
The show gets better each ep! Very rare to see in a rom/com/slice of life show. Usually after couple gets together it gets boring but they managed to keep the tension and intensity going.
The conflict may seem stupid to many, but unfortunately, it's not unrealistic. Some people have very emotionally immature parents who value pride over their children. It's not rare at all, esp in many cultures.
Lots of relatable stuff here as an Asian lol anyways, loving it so far. Actors are doing a phenomenal job, and I'm pleasantly surprised by Ping's acting. Now I know it wasn't him who was a bad actor, but rather the scripts he was given in the past.
Can't wait for the finale. So far, 9/10
however, finding out that this is based on a manhwa makes SO much sense. This kinda shitty top, bratty bottom with problematic tropes and smexy scenes is SOOO manhwa/webtoon coded lol
Anyways, despite everything, I'm still here for this messy ride. Can't wait to see what they'll cook up in the last 2 eps 😂