Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: November 30
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 28, 2017
On Never Forget Your Enemy • Apr 2, 2026
I'm so conflicted.

On one hand, the plot itself was not bad and kinda interesting. They somehow tied everything well by the end so the flashbacks and all made sense. The acting was pretty good too, but only sometimes.

Other times, the acting was stiff and awkward. I didn't know what to make of it. I think they acted the best when they had scenes together. I can't decide if that's on the actors or the director, or both?

Either way, I ended up finishing it so that's something.

Overall, it wasn't amazing but it wasn't bad. A solid attempt for rookie actors: 8/10

(P.S. I wish they didn't kiss like they were gonna swallow each other whole ALL THE TIME. Like calm down)
1 0
Replying to KioroDjirane • Apr 2, 2026
Hmm... First of all, it was quite a challenging plot for what it seems newbie actors so yeah, the acting skill…
Perfectly said! Came here to say the same
0 0
Replying to Kariiluvsloona • Apr 2, 2026
Damn you comment this under every single series here, are you that bored?
lol im dead you're right. Saw the same comment under "Love in the Moonlight" a minute ago because I came from there. So funny
7 0
On Love in the Moonlight • Apr 2, 2026
NGL it took me a few attempts to really get into the series. But once I really decided to give it a go, I was not disappointed.

Yes, the cliches are there, but this is a lakorn-style series. Lakorns (Thai soap operas) have a certain style and charm to them. They can be dramatic, wild, and sometimes ridiculous. But they always know how to play with your heartstrings.

This drama did just that. I went through every emotion while watching this and overall, had a fun time. The slow burn romance was well done too, though, I wish the couple got together a bit later to keep the tension. I do understand that it was necessary for the plot for them to move fast so I can't fault them for that too much.

The acting was top notch, the writing was pretty solid, the plot was interesting and kept me on my toes. I had fun and got attached to the characters. The drama did what it needed to do.

Overall, a solid 9/10 for me.
5 0
Replying to Sunny • Mar 31, 2026
THIS!! came to comment the exact same thing. the words that kept repeating in my mind throughout the whole series,…
yes! the poor writing is so unfair for the actors who had great chemistry. They could've delivered a solid 9 or 10/10 J-BL if it was written better :(
2 0
On Countdown to Yes • Mar 30, 2026
Slowburns are my absolute fav shows ever HOWEVER, this wasn't it. The show was doing so well until about halfway and then lost its momentum. The moment Wataru confessed the first time, it could've been so great from there but I felt like there were so many anti-climactic moments that made me sigh and even sometimes roll my eyes.

The absolute worst was when he realized his feelings in the final episode and ran to see Minato, they hit a halt there for a few minutes again before getting to the point, losing the momentum again. Everytime I felt any excitement, the writers said nope!

All in all, this show should've been 8 episodes. The actors and production made me finish, but reluctantly.
11 2
On Always Meet Again • Mar 28, 2026
Despite the plot holes and the confusing random details, I think they did decent for a short drama. I do wish we had gotten more from them in the ending. Didn't feel like I got the closure I wanted.

Oh well, didn't expect too much so I'm overall pleasantly surprised. 8/10
6 0
Replying to Ilya Hollander • Mar 28, 2026
it was cute, I enjoyed most of it (except the last episode) but the colorblind aspect was super pointless.. was…
omg you're right they never brough it up again I totally forgot about that.
4 1
Replying to citylights • Mar 28, 2026
ep6- why are they so hell bent on not letting Taejun join their mural project?!? poor guy just wants to do the…
no fr like that made no sense
2 0
Replying to 77Lock • Mar 15, 2026
This series proves what can happen when the right actors are chosen for roles. Watching this series gives me a…
Agreed!! The actors are definitely carrying the show and finally we got good screenwriting too. That was always kinda lacking.
3 0
On Duang with You • Mar 15, 2026
I might get dragged for this but this is fr one of the best Dumundi series yet. Don't get me wrong, Khemjira was great overall. But as someone who's been watching BLs since 2015, it's been sooo long since I fell in love with a show this much!!

I haven't kicked my feet and screamed into my pillow, anxiously waiting for new eps every week, and watching edits in between in years. I missed that feeling and I'm glad this show brought that excitement back for me.

They really ate with this one!
28 3
Replying to seimei • Mar 15, 2026
never trusting tee again, only the director lol it'll get more intense every ep from now onand I thought the previous…
I agree. I really enjoy the series in comparison to the novel. They did a great job
1 0
On Battle of the Writers • Mar 15, 2026
The irony of this show being all about great writers but this show being poorly written at the same time is wild lol

At some point, I just gave up trying to understand or care about the plot
7 1
Replying to MR • Mar 11, 2026
What a beautiful show.. Krailert and Naran deserved better man. Its like the makers gave the main couple a happy…
I agree. I didn't feel anything for MileApo in this show which made me sad and I knew it was the characters, not actors.

Victor and Trin had the best chemistry in the show and I'm still so sad about it
1 0
Replying to Aps074 • Mar 11, 2026
Victor deserved to be main character, I mean mileapo were fantastic but victortrin were phenomenal...sometimes…
I couldn't agree more! These fixed ships are so frustrating sometimes
1 0
On Shine (Orchestric Ver.) • Mar 11, 2026
My heart hasn't been broken THIS much for a long time. Victor and Trin's chemistry and storyline was off the charts and I've been crying watching edits bc in my heart, I wish they ended up together (which I knew wouldnt happen obv).

They were the highlight of the show for me
3 0
Replying to EVERYONE • Mar 11, 2026
So, judging by the rating, this serie is noticeably better than KinnPorche?
KinnPorsche was more fun and MileApo had better chemistry there imo

Here Apo has more chemistry and better storyline with the 2nd lead (not from second couple) than with Mile's character.

Story wise, this is definitely more meaningful
4 0
On My Romance Scammer • Mar 9, 2026
Might be just me but the only lie/scam U/Yu ever did was about his mom and house. Everything else he was honest about from the get go. He didn't scam North to give him money or marry him lol

So I'm glad the redemption arc for him was simple-ish.

Now Tim is a whole different story. He is the DEFINITION of a scam. He scammed and lied, set up, and even pretended to like Pai for over a year! That's so sick and twisted. If Pai doesn't put him through hell, I'd be very disappointed.
19 0
Replying to Yoomionj • Mar 8, 2026
omg I haven't felt my butterflies in my stomach and me holding my breath like this for A LONG time. I thought…
went back to rewtatch the last 10 mins and also next week preview! My heart is so weak omg someone tell me something cute like this to watch i neeeed it
5 0