Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: November 30
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 28, 2017
Replying to 15960568 • 28 days ago
they are still so young I think change needs to make a series like we are next year with all 3 bl and gl couple
yes! Maybe not next year bc they're still so young but I'd love to see a college show when they're a bit older.
9 2
On Class Crush Crisis • 28 days ago
What a sweet, simple, and pure HS show. I think it was done so age appropriate and felt wholesome overall. Can't wait to see how these actors grow in the future. They have potential!

8.5/10
8 0
Replying to Aiebdah • 29 days ago
ok can anyone tell me who the tall pretty boy(actor) is at 47:18? because wow👀🥵
asking the right question lol his face was UNREAL
1 0
Replying to 15960568 • 29 days ago
I think jia saw something about him and indy being together in that card but when indy said he and Faye are together…
omg my heart!
0 0
On Class Crush Crisis • 29 days ago
Usually this kinda cute chill hs BL doesn't get me too emotionally invested but gah damn did this show get to me?? Why is my grown ass crying lmao these kids are doing such a great job with acting and it's got me hooked.

I can't wait to see their growth in the future and hope they get good projects! Can't wait for ep 8!
1 0
On Mr.Kill • Sep 10, 2026
Title Mr.Kill
I am the BIGGEST fan of mystery thriller genre and the usually the first to complain when it's not done well.

However, as some mentioned, this drama was more than just mystery/thriller. This was an emotional rollercoaster that focused on character development, issues with society and justice system, etc.

That's why even though it may have been predictable, it was still well made and kept me invested. So while this may not be the best Thai mystery thriller drama by any means, I still think it's a very solid one.

Was it the perfect conclusion that I had hoped for? No. But the overall show and actors performance exceeded my expectations so it's a 10/10 from me.
5 1
Replying to taetaesflamingo • Sep 10, 2026
Title Mr.Kill
Also people said “I knew .. was mr kill, it was predictable” For me that was NOT the point. The point from…
THIS!!
2 0
Replying to Dams1986 • Sep 10, 2026
Title Mr.Kill
Pardon the pun, but talk about a slow burn romance!
lmao i giggled at the pun
2 0
Replying to ciz18 • Sep 1, 2026
He looks chinese. Never would have guessed he was Thai.
Yes, he looks Chinese!

Thailand has a huge population of ethnic Chinese. I think it's a very large number so many people are either mixed with or are fully Chinese but born and raised in Thailand.

So there is a possibility that he is fully or part ethnically Chinese but his family may have lived in Thailand for generations.
0 0
Replying to KABDrama • Sep 1, 2026
Same with what I will let set and binge later vs. what I am willing to wait week to week. I so get you on that!!…
It's very cute and the family dynamic makes it extra wholesome. If you're looking for a fun, heartwarming and cute BL, then you'll love it!
1 0
On Your Summer, My Storm • Aug 30, 2026
I'm so glad I could binge 8 episodes because that really made me love the show a lot! I feel like I would've been more frustrated if I had watched this airing slowly. The same can go for a lot of J-BLs but that's why if you can't stand slow burns, just wait to binge it. Don't watch while airing otherwise frustration will occur.

Loving it so far minus the AI praise and endorsement. 8.5/10
18 2
Replying to Ahgase_JP • Aug 30, 2026
I find this cute. Its whole sitcom aesthetic - while being more of a slice of life - is an interesting choice…
no fr i was loving it and then the whole AI praise came up again in ep 8 i was gonna fight someone
10 1
On Mr.Kill • Aug 24, 2026
Title Mr.Kill
Plot and acting wise, this is becoming one of the best GMMTV series I've ever seen. Why is this sooo good??

My only gripe is with the queerbaiting bromance bullshit like this is sooo clearly BL without being BL. But the show is too good that I can forgive it lol we still get the sweet moments and chemistry with DewTee
6 0
On Love Class Season 3 • Aug 20, 2026
Overall, pretty good for what it was. I had low expectations and it met them lol but I would've actually enjoyed it more had the Thai character spoken more Korean rather than speaking English kinda poorly.

Now hear me out, I only say this because 1. it helps the drama flow better when i'm not cringing at the English, 2. the fact that Jaemin understands English perfectly but doesn't speak a word made no sense, and 3. Khun's Korean pronunciation was so good it would've made most sense to have him speak more Korean than English.

Anyways, despite the lackluster ending, I had fun. The acting was decent, chemistry was great, kisses were phenomenal lmao. For their effort, I'll give it a 7.5/10
1 0
Replying to SecretWords • Aug 20, 2026
They're so cute together! and I wanted to know how rich Khun is hahaha He paid his terminate fee or something…
lol I assumed he's a millionaire (in usd) because he was supposed to be a big star in Thailand and these stars do be making a lot
1 0
Replying to SingleAudience • Aug 18, 2026
It looks like you have watched a completely different series my dear😅 Did you skip some parts out of boredom?…
No I didn't skip anything lol watched it scene for scene. I still stand by what I said about the show.

HOWEVER, you are right about the gun scene lol how did I forget about that. I went back to watch the intro and the arm was the sister's, not LXF, oops.
0 0
Replying to Yoomionj • Aug 18, 2026
The sister crying about her brother getting married to a woman, saying she wished they didn't share parents, etc...…
They are half-siblings. They have the same mom.
0 0
On Bittersweet Love • Aug 17, 2026
Started off so good, and I wondered why it was rated so low on MDL.

Finished the show and now I completely understand lol

The acting was great, the writing was confusing, I love the premise, hated the execution, and wish it wasn't so convoluted. Also, I was waiting for the scene from the show intro where LXF is pulling a gun on BLQ but it never happened?? wtf was that all about? That's literally the reason I watched the whole thing bc I was curious wtf that was about lol but they never even showed that scene?*

(Edit: Nevermind, I didn't realize it was the sister pulling the gun on him, not LXF, that's my bad)

Anyways, the last few eps were a mind fuck, i shouldve stopped after ep 5 or something lol

7/10
3 2
Replying to Yoomionj • Aug 17, 2026
Title Bittersweet Love Spoiler
Can someone pls answer my question about the sister's relationship in the comment below cuz wtf?
The sister crying about her brother getting married to a woman, saying she wished they didn't share parents, etc... so she was in love, like romantically, with her own brother??? bruh
0 4