Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: November 30
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 28, 2017
Replying to etoks21 • 21 days ago
Episode 5:Oh my god, this has become so juvenile and stupid.I feel embarrassed for Gennosuke, who is a good actor…
lmao i mean i agree but also, Gennosuke's done much more cringe stuff in his short dramas so he'll be fine

If anything, this is probably his breakout role in the mainstream BL world
0 2
Ok, very unrelated to the show itself but did anyone else notice how strange Asamiya's eyebrows look?

Now hear me out. I've seen this actor is many shows before and he is very beautiful and I've never had an issue with his eyebrows before. It's only this show that they look like strange?

Looks like either tattooed on or strangely filled in? Idk it's not really important but it just throws me off every time I see them lol

Am I the only one?
10 4
Replying to Dar20 • 21 days ago
Person Gennosuke
Agreed, he Does look like he's a mix. Part american or european perhaps.
I also see some south asian in him as well
0 2
Replying to BLs and kpop addicted • 22 days ago
okay.I don't know how to say everything I have in my mind, heart, and soul but I will try my best.So, first of…
you said everything I was feeling! This is a GEM!
2 1
On Ticket to Heaven • 22 days ago
Wow, just wow! What a beauty. I was in awe at how well this show was made. From the direction and acting to the nostalgic cinematography, it felt perfect.

This show captures those who may have experienced abuse, religious trauma, and/or rejection. As someone who is queer, the man vs. self conflict felt so raw and real here. Yes, there was no big conflict between the characters. The biggest conflict was self-acceptance and love. For some, that sounds boring. For others, it hits close to home.

It was so refreshing to see a story for once where religion and society actually accepted them in the end. The ending may be unrealistic or too happy for some, but many of us need that fairytale too. We need hope and acceptance.

So while I do see why some people were bored or expected something different, I still think that this show was beautifully done and a masterpiece for many, including myself.

10/10
7 0
Replying to BradBluddy16 • 22 days ago
Introducing a real life villain, like the Catholic Church, into the BL safe space and not have it play the villain,…
yes! This is so exactly it! Sometimes we need stories to be healing and show us hope and love. And it was so wonderfully done here.
2 0
Replying to Sunshine • 22 days ago
the story was beautifully executed..though I understand the frustration of some viewers.. who expected something…
The fact that I didn't even think of YNEH once while watching the drama just shows how well they executed it! I agree with you. This was so beautiful and healing. Definitely needed and I'm glad it was different than YNEH
6 0
On Love Destiny • 24 days ago
Title Love Destiny
yall i know the finale sucked according to all the comment but should I watch the first half? Is it worth watching? I had this show on my watch-list so I'm considering just watching it until it gets bad lol

What do yall recommend?
3 2
Replying to Yoomionj • 24 days ago
yes! Maybe not next year bc they're still so young but I'd love to see a college show when they're a bit older.
ooh I see!
0 0
On Peach and Me • 26 days ago
Title Peach and Me
After half a year since finishing the show, this was such a treat! I loved the show so much and every moment of this sequel was cherished. Was some of it unnecessary? Sure. But did I have an awesome time, laughing my ass off and swooning over them? Absolutely!

My heart is warm and I got to love the characters all over again. What a treat!

The last ep with all the actors playing Thee and Peach was HILARIOUS but also such a good reminder that no one could do Thee justice like Pond. He played the character so well and I'm glad PondPhuwin were given this series. It's probably one of the best GMMTV BL series so far.

10/10
2 0
On Your Summer, My Storm • 28 days ago
I loved this show until the last episode. Wtf was that 😭

Unresolved ending, angst, ML asking to be in a situationship? And all that AI promotion made me sick to my stomach.

It could've been sooo good but they decided to tip toe around the relationship, it was just stupid honestly.

7.5/10
19 1
On Fake Fact Lips Special • 28 days ago
idk why it took me so long to watch the special/final ep... maybe bc I didn't want to let them go 😢

I love them so much and this final ep was just so good. I was crying happy tears the whole time. They will always hold a special place in my heart. I wish we could get another BL with them even though I know that might never happen.

Their chemistry was one in a million and I'll never be over them! 1000/10
0 0
On My Summer of You • 28 days ago
such mixed feeling after finishing this... on one hand, it really got me emotionally, but on the other hand, it was too long winded and we went in circles without much progress. They should've focused more their relationship but alas, miscommunication strikes again in the J-BL universe, making us all frustrated and bored.

Overall, 7.5/10
11 1
Replying to ashesinthewind • 28 days ago
Lee's father giving him a beer to drink in front of him so he won't need to do it in secret is exactly how my…
I was wondering about that but that makes sense now about the drink.
0 0
Replying to SleepyGolden • 28 days ago
my life no longer has meaning I'm gonna miss my sons and daughters they made my summer so special 😣🥹
sons and daughters fr lol as an OG BL fan who's been here since Love in Siam 10 years ago, seeing these new actors definitely makes me feel maternal lol
0 0
Replying to Daneulephus • 28 days ago
How the fuck is this so good? I fully expected this to be a comfort school BL but I didn’t expect it to make…
oh damn is Unlucky Bae bad? I was excited to start it lol
0 2