Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: November 30
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 28, 2017
On I Am Your King Season 2 • Dec 27, 2019
Title I Am Your King Season 2 Spoiler
I somewhat liked the mystery of not knowing who Pun would end up with until the end, kinda like the Reply series from Korea. However, this just ended so vaguely and poorly. I'm not surprised, ofc. This series has been kinda all over the place. So much lost potential. What a waste. If they just had a story of Pun and M, that would've been good enough tbh.
1 0
Replying to kiera • Dec 14, 2019
yessss, i also think he looks so much like minho (lee know) from stray kids!!! even the way he speaks lmao
Yes, I see Minho too!
2 0
On Dark Blue Kiss • Nov 24, 2019
This drama was so highly anticipated since the teaser came out last year and tbh it's really not living up to the hype AT ALL! PeteKao storyline is bland af and the only thing I'm really watching for at this point is SunMork, and even that isn't top tier for me.

Anyways, hoping the future episodes can save the show
8 2
On Love Love You • Jan 28, 2017
if anyone has the link, even if it's incomplete subs or no subs, please give us the link! Thank you!!
3 0