Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: November 30
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 28, 2017
Replying to stolenart • Aug 17, 2026
Ok I loved the series till episode 9. I can deal with LF being pathetic and BLQ being cruel but last two episodes…
Agreed!
1 0
Replying to Polo • Aug 13, 2026
Title Deep In
what did i just watch !! .. this has been a very convoluted ride .. n i loved every moment of it .. this show…
yes!! ugh, couldn't have said it better myself. This is an absolute masterpiece
0 0
On Deep In • Aug 13, 2026
Title Deep In
This is hands down one of the best Chinese uncensored BLs!!! 10/10 acting, plot, directing, production

The actors blew me away, especially being so young and absolute rookies. I was not expecting this show to get me so bad. And the ending was so unexpected, absolute mindf*** lol loved it tho

Will need to rewatch this!
9 0
Replying to Diego Chang • Aug 13, 2026
Watch The Prosecutor's Proposal. The cop in that is also weak...and kind of helpless...but not dumb.
Yup watched it and loved it hehe
1 0
Replying to parkhe15 • Aug 5, 2026
Title Payback
sun's payback was to become an actor from the first episode what did we expect from him ahaha. Jay also wanted…
Yes, that's exactly my point! I wanted the evil people to suffer longer than 2 seconds.
0 0
Replying to Dramaqueen • Aug 5, 2026
Title Payback
Because deep down Sun is a nice person. He caught up in loanshark business to make a living, to pay for his brother's…
that's all fine and dandy. I didn't expect Sun to be the one executing the revenge all on his own anyways. My point is that the author didn't give the evil people the karma they deserved and a lot of it was very watered down "payback".

Still so confused about who killed the CEO scammer guy. Also why does Sunny (Bank) get away with killing an innocent dude? It was too rushed, not well thought out, and poorly planned conclusion.
0 1
On Payback • Aug 4, 2026
Title Payback
Everything about this show was great EXCEPT the payback. Which is so upsetting because that's the whole premise of the show. Revenge, payback, making the evil people suffer.

In the end, it was the most lackluster, unsatisfying part. All that build up to take "revenge" but in the end, all those things were possible to begin with?

I enjoyed the buildup so I won't say I didn't like the rest of the show but it definitely so much wasted potential. Revenge should've started 3-4 eps ago.

Overall, 8/10
5 8
On A Dog and a Plane • Jul 31, 2026
I love Tay and New but I'm halfway through ep 5 and it's not doing it for me anymore. There were so many chances for the plot to be interesting but they kept it too simple and boring for me.

For example, the catching a cheater plot could've been sooo fun and full of tension if it was written and executed better. And they should've caught him much later, torturing him along the way. Would've made the "revenge" satisfying while keeping viewers engaged.

Right now there's no plot or reason for me to watch the show unfortunately and their "romance" isn't strong enough to keep me going unfortunately.

Might drop it here tbh
5 0
On The Prosecutor's Proposal • Jul 27, 2026
With all the rave, I went in with a critical lense, not excepting much especially since K-BLs have been kinda lacking recently. However, this show genuinely surprised me in the best way possible.

As someone who's seen a LOT of crime/mystery/law shows, they did such a great job of piecing everything together and keeping me interested. Was it kinda predictable? Yeah... Did I still have fun and enjoyed the plot? Absolutely.

For a 20+ min drama with only 10 episodes, they delivered solid plot, acting, production (minus AI parts), and chemistry.

Just for that, it's a 10/10 in my books!
10 0
Replying to stan9muses • Jul 27, 2026
show repeatedly using ai made it feel more low budget than it actually was (the intro in particular that was just…
agreed! and even the ending like ??? why??
4 0
On The Lie We Lived In • Jul 25, 2026
As a few have mentioned before me, the "cop" of the story was the biggest let down ever. While the plot was great, one thing that always took me out of the show and made me scoff/smh was the "cop".

I've never seen a cop so weak, dumb, useless, and clueless. Frustrated the hell of out of me sm that I couldn't even get into the show or the couple.

Would've enjoyed it even more if the cop was actually smart and competent. It would've heightened the tension between the leads much more and made the chemistry even better imo

Anyways, plot twists ate. Characterization? Not so much.
5 2
Replying to Ywa • Jul 25, 2026
If Tae Jeong wouldn't have been a cop, especially such an incompetent one, I would have enjoyed it more.
same omg that part bothered me the most about this show
1 0
Replying to dtran3377 • Jun 22, 2026
Chat is this worth it?
came here to ask the same thing... I watched ep 1 and was not vibing with it because it's not what I expected (I guess my expectations were too high?) so idk if I wanna continue onto ep 2
1 1
On Fake Fact Lips • Jun 21, 2026
Omg my heart dropped when I saw that it went down to 9 episodes while this whole time I thought ep 10 was the final ep T_T I wasn't ready for it to end so soon

I know ep 10 might be a special trip ep but yeah my heart was not ready ugh anyways, absolutely love them and this show! They ate with the chemistry and I lived for their kisses because lord knows how difficult it is to find a good j-bl with proper kisses!

9/10 (-1 for the annoying bowl cut hair guy and ep 8/9 being kinda boring)
12 0
On Lost to You • Jun 20, 2026
Title Lost to You
Wow this show started off so great and has since become a hot mess lowkey. But ngl I'm still here for it because the mains are carrying the show. Their chemistry is so great and they're just so cute together, I'm willing to let go of plot holes and just laugh it off.
9 0
Replying to Bi_Myself • Jun 20, 2026
Title Lost to You
Poll:If you get injured in a knife fight defending MIL's shop, what do you do? a. Go to the hospital and get proper…
LMAO Im in tears because I said that out loud too. Like you have money, a brother whose a doctor, and hospital you can go to. WHY ARE WE TRAUMATIZING OURSELVES AGAIN??

The scene after was worth it tho 😏
1 0
Replying to Almalexia • Jun 20, 2026
Title Lost to You
Lmao what was that shot at the tattoo guy with thong? Was that really need it? I guess they wanted him to look…
LMAO THE EDITING IS JARRING FR
3 0
Replying to Yoomionj • Jun 12, 2026
It's silly and fun. I wouldn't give up. If you go in with low expectations, it's surprisingly good lol i just…
yeah give it a try, at least 2 eps. If you dont like it at all, then easy drop
0 1
Replying to Teerak09 • Jun 11, 2026
I was going to watch it but after reading comments...now i give up on thisBy by🙃
It's silly and fun. I wouldn't give up. If you go in with low expectations, it's surprisingly good lol i just binged it and I liked it
1 3
Replying to Feardorcha • Jun 11, 2026
Yes, the story is a bit thin, and most of the NC scenes are laughable (if he's got to keep the briefs on, fine,…
omg same! i just came here to say this. I geniunely enjoyed the show and the characters despite the cringe
4 1