Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: November 30
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 28, 2017
On Thundercloud Rainstorm • Dec 26, 2025
Ok, mixed feeling about this one. Watched for submissive Jisung, stayed for submissive Jisung until like ep 4 or 5 and then only stayed bc I needed to figure out HOW they were gonna fix the whole cousin plot-line. Speaking of, I have some qualms with that whole trope.

It may contain spoilers so I will comment it below. If people wanna join the discourse, please do so. I need someone to talk to about this lol
5 7
On Tide of Love • Dec 2, 2025
Title Tide of Love
I've never seen a drama/mini series this.... confusing lmao wtf is hapenning? T_T
5 0
Replying to assez • Dec 2, 2025
Title Head 2 Head
I feel like for the longest period of time we have not seen a good, high-quality friends-to-enemies-to-friends-to-lovers,…
I was about to say the same thing like it's been a WHILE since I've seen a GMMTV BL that's been this fun. I mean I loved "We Are" enemies to lovers but still, this had me hooked when so many other BLs failed.
2 2
On Tomita Yuki • Dec 2, 2025
Person Tomita Yuki
Bro looks a bit older than his age, I swear I thought he was born 1994 not 2004 T_T but anyways, he's a good actor. Hope to see him in more leading (hopefully BL) roles.
1 0
On Cha Se Jin • Nov 28, 2025
Person Cha Se Jin
Bro is Nam Joo Hyuk's twin cuz why are they so alike??
2 0
Replying to mjr • Nov 21, 2025
Title Peach Trap
lmfao doha saying he lost his phone when you can CLEARLY see it through his pocket made me laugh
LOL SAME
6 1
Replying to JAMCOabc123 • Nov 15, 2025
Abuse from his half brother, sexual advances from his cousin, then indentured sexual slavery from the same cousin.Hmmmm.
MY JAW. I didn't read anything about this yet and came straight to the comments and now I'm in SHOCK cuz wtf??
6 0
On Khemjira • Nov 13, 2025
Title Khemjira
I understand the hype, and I did enjoy the overall plot, the friendship between the leads, and the visuals. I think it's a well-made show, ESPECIALLY considering that it's from Doumondi, which is infamous for not so great plots.

HOWEVER, as a BL, it's definitely lacking chemistry between the leads (Khem and Peem). The pacing is slow as well, like people mentioned, so it can make it less exciting at times.

Was it one of the best BLs ever? Not really. But was it one of the best plots in a BL? Yes.

I'd definitely give it an 8.5/10 overall and recommend it to those who wanna watch something interesting and different than regular BLs.
15 0
Replying to CallOutMyName • Nov 13, 2025
Title Khemjira
Just finished ep 8, I'm kinda tired of the pace but not gonna drop it cuz I wanna see more of Ramphueng. Also…
I couldn't agree more. It took me some time to continue watching again and it actually does start picking up from ep 9 and the last few eps are good. But yes, Khem and Peem's romance is a bit bland for sure.
6 0
Replying to Sinjun • Nov 3, 2025
Am I the only one who was ready to ship Lee & Aton HARD after their first scene together? Holy hell the chemistry…
They're my fave ship in the show. Sooo cute!
2 0
Replying to AmberMiller • Oct 16, 2025
I absolutely loved this one! I thought their chemistry was outstanding. The story, it was good and acting was…
I agree!! I need a full version of this or them in a new series together they were sooooo good together ugh
1 0
On A Sketchy Job! • Oct 16, 2025
The first few eps omg the chemistry, the acting, the story, everything was great. And then it was downhill from there. Would love the see a full-lenght show with a better plot with these two cuz their chemistry was on fire.
7 0
On Love Design • Oct 13, 2025
Title Love Design
Wow a GL that's high quality, with great acting, and a fun script?? I've been waiting for Jane to act in a GL for so long and so glad to see her here. Hope it continues to carry throughout the rest of the show.

(If anyone can recommend GLs of similar quality, pls let me know, I want to watch more but idk which ones)
3 2
On The Journey to Killing You • Oct 12, 2025
The first two episodes I wasn't that impressed with this BL but omg ep 3 changed everything for me! Ep 3 literally made me cry and ep 4 solidified that I really do like this show wow. Odajima's trauma, the realization by Kataoka, the shift in dynamic and their relationship was so nice to see and also heart wrenching.

I can't wait for the last 2 eps
4 0
Replying to DramaLover0118 • Oct 12, 2025
Person Lee Ju Young
he looks sooo familiar I can’t put my finger on who he looks like ?
omg same like I SWEAR I've seen him somewhere before or at least someone that looks like him but I really cant remember ugh
1 0