Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: November 30
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 28, 2017
Replying to Tuabuela • Aug 24, 2025
Title ABO Desire
ok, so im halfway through ep 9, how the hell cant sheng shao you tell that thats huayong, the only thing different…
seriously!
0 0
Replying to BTSZNNDAISHUNJSHRizz • Aug 24, 2025
Title ABO Desire
this episode is fvcked up. I mean I do understand that scene had to be added since it's in the tags and I knew…
I know I was soooo mad cuz after doing all that HY had the audacity to fucking act all 'saint'-like and "sacrificing himself". Broke SSY's heart and peach T_T I hate him sm rn I was enjoying the manipulation until this. Now it's going way too far.
2 0
Replying to JordanHarrison • Aug 23, 2025
are we meant to feel bad for minju having a stalker, she does the same if not worse to yunjae & disregards…
Fr cuz the double standard is crazy!
13 0
Replying to SweetStarlight • Aug 23, 2025
I'm at ep 3 and I have 3 questions! (I don't mind spoilers)1. why does ml let 2fl drag him around and be clingy…
I just finish ep 10 and I just want to say that even now, he's still allowing the clingy girl to hang around and ruin his relationship. Annoying as shit
5 0
Replying to Yoomionj • Aug 23, 2025
Title Justice in the Dark Spoiler
Can someone help me figure out what happened in ep 9? I kinda got it but I'm a little confused about something
So I got the Su Ling and the old creepy dude killed the girls, etc. What did the photographer guy do? Did he secretly film everything back then? Or was he helping with the killing? Also, was he the one responsible for the killings after the old perverted dude was killed 16 years ago?

If anyone could please explain what happened and who did what, I'd really appreciate it bc I'm a little lost. Thank you
0 0
Replying to Yoomionj • Aug 22, 2025
Title Justice in the Dark Spoiler
So on ep 3 rn, and Tao Ze brings up that he's going on a blind date and Pei Su gets visibly sad and both Luo and…
ohhh so both were into Tao Ze?
0 2
Replying to TinyMoose • Aug 21, 2025
So I am specifically looking for more series that have good relationships between the gays and the heteros......…
I have a few great recs but you may have already seen them.
-Word of Honour
-Guardian
-Spirealm
-Bright Time
-Jia You Ba Shao Nian
3 0
Replying to Yoomionj • Aug 21, 2025
Title Justice in the Dark Spoiler
Ok someone who's watched the show and/or read the novel, please answer my question about something that happens…
So on ep 3 rn, and Tao Ze brings up that he's going on a blind date and Pei Su gets visibly sad and both Luo and Tao Ze notice.

My question is, does Pei Su have a crush on Tao Ze atp or ever? It feels like he did/does from his reaction but I wanted to know if its canon or not.
1 4
On Justice in the Dark • Aug 21, 2025
Ok someone who's watched the show and/or read the novel, please answer my question about something that happens in ep 3. I'll list it below as a spoiler. Please, I'm so curious!
0 5
Replying to Mxii • Aug 19, 2025
abysssubs on tumblr
thank you so much! I only see from ep 9 on there. Are the translations from 1-9 on other sites good?
0 2
Replying to Tajia • Aug 17, 2025
Title Kill to Love
I saw someone saying that someone from untamed is related to this one,I saw one person on Instagram saying the…
That what Im curious about to cuz i read that somewhere but no info on director here
0 1
On Returned Master • Aug 16, 2025
Was watching Stay With Me again and saw the actor for Xiao Xi (Zi Fan) acting as Wubi's friend lol
2 0
Replying to LanLanLan • Aug 16, 2025
Thinking about the cousins thing.. if their mothers were actually sisters, they would have the same family name?…
Main leads are not cousin. Their moms are not sisters. They're just very close friends. "Birth sisters" could refer to the fact that they gave birth at the same time which kinds bonds them that way.
5 0
On Revenged Love • Aug 15, 2025
Idk wtf kinda crack is in c-dramas, esp this one! I was sobbing throughout the last ep even though it wasn't sad. Finishing it felt like a breakup. I'm too old to be locking myself in the bathroom, listening to the sad ost, and crying bc I cant get over this show... wtf??

Fuk.me like what cant I be normal about this drama 😭😭😭
17 2
Replying to ghigomic • Aug 5, 2025
So this story is all about reincarnation, right? The friend reincarnated in the guy's wife and then in Hai Yuan.…
yup looks like it
0 0
Replying to MianhaKdrama • Aug 4, 2025
They speak Mandarin and I believe it's a Taiwanese production. How do you know the story is set in HK ?
I remember ML's mom saying that grandma is one of the few people that looked after her after she moved to Hong Kong. And even grandpa said later (in grandsons body, getting a hair cut) that he has lived in Hong Kong for 50 years.

I noticed that their Mandarin sounded very different from the standard Taiwanese Mandarin you hear in most dramas so I assumed it was bc it was a different dialect from Taiwan or different dialect of Mandarin in Hong Kong.
2 2
On Reset • Aug 3, 2025
Title Reset
Yall, pls tell me it gets better bc Im at ep 5 and Armin's character is so insufferable sometimes! I can't stand him telling everyone about what they'll do to him in the future and lashing out at Tada for stupid reasons.

Anyways, pls tell me if gets better because I love their chemistry and the show is interesting otherwise. Armin's character is just really annoying me.
4 1
Replying to Christy6v6 • Aug 3, 2025
I thought it would to be a full-length drama, dang it😖
It seriously should've been a 16 ep full lenght kdrama!
4 0