Ok i was not expecting it to be THAT good! The quality is so great and acting was so natural. Man if this was a horizontal show it would've been a HIT in the BL world i swear
Him and Dun Romchumpa should definitely play brothers in something.
I'm crying bc I saw the poster for Reset and thought it was Dun Romchumpa as the ML and got super excited. Watched the show and a few ep in decided to look up the actor and found out it's not Dun lol they are definitely long lost twins
WOW I was NOT expecting all that at all. Went into almost blind and was blown away at every twist and turn. This movie plays with expectations so well, it's crazy. I definitely need to go back and rewatch a few more times to fully appreciate it but even at first watch, I'm so impressed.
I'm obsessed with this series and I'm so glad we get a s2 with full lenght episodes. It's just so fun and silly. I recently just re-watched s1 a few month ago but now I wanna rewatch it again
Caught up and the drama is definitely getting better each episode. Still not as hyped as others about it because the editing and acting on Han Ji Won's actor's part seems a bit stiff but still cute nonetheless.
(Jeongwoo's character and actor are carrying the show though)
Maybe I'm alone but this is a hard watch, at least ep 1 was. There's so much empty space with awkward silence and I don't feel the chemistry at all. Maybe it'll pick up? Idk
It's more like it's putting me into a BL sump. I'm just watching this, and I'm good. No need for everything else.
Exactly... characters' actions and motivations are so inconsistant in Knock Out, lots of parts feel very random (that one shower scene; ML's on and off affection/attraction to eachother in the first 2 eps; Keen being a pushover but also being too fiesty at time and having random moments of audacity). After they got together I also got turned off by the show.
I agree shows these days try too hard to be clever and fail misterably because they can't write T_T
Binged the first 3 eps and I'm so excited for more.
First of all, face cards? Insane. Esp Hua Yong. I keep pausing cuz how can anyone be THAT beautiful omg
Also, the plot twists and manipulation. I hate that IRL but I'm eating it up here esp excited to see where this is going.
Second couple looks promising too. I'm so excited for more eps!
(Jeongwoo's character and actor are carrying the show though)
I agree shows these days try too hard to be clever and fail misterably because they can't write T_T