Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: November 30
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 28, 2017
On My Golden Blood • Apr 17, 2025
Who cares about the plot anymore cuz the chemistry is OFF THE CHARTS OMG 🔥🔥 🔥🔥
I'm SAT for the romance! Rating needs to be higher just for that alone lol

I would LOVE for GGMTV to make them a permanent pairing please! Gawin hasn't had a permanent partner yet but if he was to have one, Joss would be the perfect fit!

I need more shows with them omg
13 1
On Heart Stain • Feb 21, 2025
Title Heart Stain
Does anyone know where in Korea they filmed this show? I can tell it's definitely not Seoul or Busan. Looks like a smaller city/town in the south but I can't really find info on it anywhere. Doesn't really matter tbh I'm just really curious!
0 1
Replying to Yoomionj • Feb 14, 2025
I was JUST about to post a comment asking why tf is Fuji doing all this since ep 1. Saw your comment just in time…
That makes sense too. I hope they explain at least a bit more in ep 7
1 0
Replying to Bi_Myself • Feb 14, 2025
It was always about control.
I was JUST about to post a comment asking why tf is Fuji doing all this since ep 1. Saw your comment just in time and it all clicked into place. Still a bit confused about him avoiding Sei though but yeah
1 2
Replying to hathor-nim • Feb 14, 2025
I just realized the director was the screenwriter for Taikan Yoho (My Personal Weatherman).
No wonder I like this so much despite all the toxicity lmaooo
3 0
On Heart Stain • Feb 7, 2025
Title Heart Stain
It's cute and simple. I can sit here and complain all day or I can enjoy it for what it is and move on. I had low expectations going into this so I was pleasantly surprised by the cute chemistry between the leads.

The teacher is lowkey groomy and creepy tho. Hope that gets addressed later.
7 0
Replying to GayinYourArea • Feb 7, 2025
Title Heart Stain
the drama isn't flawless, with mediocre acting and a storyline that could use polish, but it doesn't deserve the…
agreed! It's fun and cute. I have no complaints minus the lowkey iffy teacher lol
3 0
Replying to Pinoy Ares • Feb 7, 2025
Title Heart Stain
The teacher is sending all creepy vibes to his student, saying and asking inappropriate things. How can that behavior…
fr! I can't stand it makes me sick to my stomach
3 6
Replying to Grand Inquisitor • Feb 5, 2025
Title Link Click
have you seen 'Oh No! Here Comes Trouble' ? its a really good bromance from taiwan
Oh yeah I've heard about it and seen some edits! I'll add it to my list!
0 0
On Tokyo in April Is... • Feb 4, 2025
I was scared to watch it because of the rating and everyone mentioning how it tackles real issues. I thought it was going to be way too realistic esp since it's an office setting, it would be too much office stuff and issues at an office.

But it was actually surprisingly good and not too much boring office stuff. I figured out later what people meant when they said tackling real issues. And I really think it did a pretty good job of that as well and intergrated it into the story well.

I agree with everyone that they should've hired older actors for the younger versions of the MLs and I was highly uncomfortable thinking "is this allowed?? is this legal?" but glad they didn't really show much. The actors are great tho. Those kids can definitely act!

Overall, I agree with the 7.6 rating. It was good overall and entertaining!
8 1
Replying to Kumamonwakawaiidesu • Feb 2, 2025
You forget that it's supposed to be a romcom! So some scenes or characters are not supposed to be serious. Personally,…
I've seen those as well~ Spare Me Your Mercy was great, the ending left me so broken but in a good way.

But i'm in no way expecting a something that serious from GMMTV lol I was just saying this show's premise was great and had so much potential but it just isn't executed that well imo.
0 0
Replying to Kumamonwakawaiidesu • Feb 2, 2025
You forget that it's supposed to be a romcom! So some scenes or characters are not supposed to be serious. Personally,…
lol I guess the choice of words I used wasn't great but I just found it more enjoyable and interesting. The first half of Jack and Joker, and their hiests were fun and made me wanna watch. Can't say the same for Heart Killers. But again, to each their own.
0 0
Replying to Kumamonwakawaiidesu • Feb 1, 2025
You forget that it's supposed to be a romcom! So some scenes or characters are not supposed to be serious. Personally,…
Haha I know what you mean I mean I didn't mind the comedy at all. But when I meant "hard to take seriously", I meant the "skilled hitmen" part lol

Their hitmen work is sloppy at best. I think because of the premise, I was expecting something on the same level of cleverness and sophistication as Jack and Joker, or at least close. However, this is just a typical GMMTV show with a lil bit of plot sprinkled in.

And that's probably why I find it hard to keep going cuz it's just not hooking me. But who knows, I might give it a second chance if I'm in the mood for a silly show.
1 5
On The Heart Killers • Jan 31, 2025
I've always loved FirstKao, been a fan of their ship and chemistry since The Eclipse. I've also never been a fan of JoongDunk's shows bc they always get boring shows and Dunk's acting has been a bit off. But this is the first time I'm watching the show for JoongDunk and not FirstKhao.

I think it has to do with the storyline. I find the story between FirstKhao bores me and I find myself skipping to JoongDunk parts. Maybe cuz it's enemies to lovers? I also think Dunk's acting has improved.

But overall, this show is very hard to take seriously. On ep 6 and not sure if I care to continue.
19 8
On When It Rains, It Pours • Jan 31, 2025
As an ACE person, I refuse to be in a relationship with anyone who isn't ace or on the same page. It's cruel to the other person. Both of the MLs need to break up/leave their current relation/situationships fr
23 10
Replying to etoks21 • Jan 31, 2025
BTW, I hope Fujisawa or the frigid Lesbian GF or both, walk in on our boys doing the nasty next week.Fireworks!…
"frigid Lesbian GF" LMAOOO
6 0
On Our Youth • Jan 27, 2025
Title Our Youth
Looking at all the positive reviews and hype from everyone, I feel so proud. I started the show as it was airing and from ep 1, I knew this was gonna become my top J-BL of all time instantly. So glad that I wasn't alone in that.

We need more great BLs like this!
6 0
On Smells Like Green Spirit • Jan 27, 2025
I finally gave this a chance with low expectations because I saw clips while it was airing and it didn't seem like I'd enjoy it but wow was I wrong!

This is a masterpiece and I binged the whole thing overnight. My heart is so full of warmth and sadness. Such a good show and I could only wish it was longer so we got to see more.

Even though the foucs wasn't on the BL part, I didn't mind at all. The genuine connection between the characters was amazing and heartwarming. Even though my heart hurts, I'm glad I watch this show. 9/10
15 0
Replying to BlaqueRose • Jan 24, 2025
I don't normally leave comments, but this show wasn't as bad as everybody saying it is they're comparing it to…
fr it wasnt that bad
5 0