Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: November 30
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 28, 2017
On Our Youth • Jan 19, 2025
Title Our Youth
I'm never gonna get over this masterpiece 🤧
8 0
Replying to Berryvery • Jan 19, 2025
Title Your Sky
Its perhaps an unpopular opinion here but I think they need to work on their acting skills, I just can't feel…
Lol factsss
1 0
On Your Sky • Jan 16, 2025
Title Your Sky
Yall is it bad that I was laughing my ass off at the "smexy" scene in ep 8 at the apartment? It was just soooo awkward and stiff and came out of nowhere... and the faces Fah was making floored me lmaooo pls who directed this?? 😂
6 5
On Spare Me Your Mercy • Jan 7, 2025
Title Spare Me Your Mercy Spoiler
Wow... this one's gonna left a deep impression on my mind and heart... the ending is never gonna leave me omg why am I still in tears.

I stopped caring about the BL aspect and was more intrigued by the plot as it went. The open ended ending hurts my heart but I think if it was a simple happy ending, I wouldn't have liked it either because even if Dr. Kan's actions overall weren't something he should be prosecuted for IMO, the fact that he shot with intention to kill Boss did make him guilty for attempted murder AT LEAST.

Anyways, such a solid show. 9/10
2 0
On Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart! • Dec 29, 2024
Idk how to describe it but this show had so much potential but fell through towards the end due to lack of coherence and an absolute plan from the writers' end. I was so confused and dissatisfied with the way things ended but they did try their best ig.

9/10 for the solid attempt, acting, production, and YinWar
6 1
Replying to eyerene • Dec 28, 2024
Title Fourever You
It's a 'we are' case all over again, dragging the fuck out of a clearly finished storyline to a point it's getting…
Atleast We Are was interesting for a good while. This show's been boring since ep 1 T_T
5 0
Replying to river11 • Dec 28, 2024
Title Fourever You
I been a huge Earth fan and still am, however, his character in this series is just awful, I simply can not enjoy…
agreed
3 0
On Fourever You • Dec 28, 2024
Title Fourever You
The backstory in ep 13 of Hill and Ter was the most interesting part yet... I wish they would've just started chronologically, would've made it more interesting and made me care for the characters and know their motivation of liking each other. I've been skipping all their parts cuz their story overall is such a snoozefest and Easter's character is annoying af. Stuck around to see Johan x North and even that's getting boring now. Should've been 8 episodes total, 2 eps per couple
7 1
On Our Youth • Dec 24, 2024
Title Our Youth
The most heartbreaking part of it all is that I have to wait another week to be hurt again T_T
I love this show sooo much ugh
23 0
Replying to MakoharuConnoisseur • Dec 5, 2024
Title Fourever You
It's not that it's boring - it's just not very interesting 😅
couldn't have said it better myself lol
0 0
Replying to ABitCrayCray • Nov 12, 2024
In episode 8 @ 20:06 (iQiyi version), Do Hoe is sentenced to 6 months in prison and two years of probation. He…
Oh ok. I guess the subs were weird then or I just misread.
1 1
Replying to semantichero • Nov 11, 2024
Bingeing this, which I believe is always best (for ME). There is no wait in between events and cliffhangers from…
I agree! The emotions are felt to the max when you binge it.
4 0
Replying to ABitCrayCray • Nov 11, 2024
In episode 8 @ 20:06 (iQiyi version), Do Hoe is sentenced to 6 months in prison and two years of probation. He…
But they definitely sentenced him to 6 months as the final verdict unless I missed something? I was also very confused about this too.
1 3
Replying to BL RATINGS • Nov 11, 2024
I feel like this show had potential to be just a bit better, I was confused about some things mostly towards the…
I agree 100%
1 0
Replying to Sweet Savage • Oct 27, 2024
Title Bright Time
RUNNING LIKE A SHOOTING STAR ( you'll be gagged heheh love it. 2024 show)Ultimate note ( My fav couple like Omg!!…
I loved Devil Judge
0 1
On Jia You Ba Shao Nian • Oct 17, 2024
Alright, I finished and this was definitely what I needed after Bright Time. The final scenes in the final ep were way too romantic and intimate for this not to be a BL lol I mean the MLs relationship in general tbh.

Those worrying about straight romantic interests for the ML, no it doesn't go anywhere and the MLs are too obsessed with e/o to even look at anyone else, men or women lol

Overall, fun show 9/10.
3 0
Replying to killua77 • Oct 17, 2024
Give it a try, couldn't continue bright time - 8 episodes of bullying and using. This one - chemistry and positive…
lol I literally JUST finished the last ep of this show haha but thank you yes, I liked it. Some points were almost identical to Bright Time but I'm glad it was not the exact same.
1 0