Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: November 30
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 28, 2017
On Unknown • May 25, 2024
Title Unknown
Overall, as a drama, everything was well done. The actors did a great job too. I guess I just wasn't feeling the romance too much sadly. Normally I'm obsessed with slow burns but this went from super slow to way too fast and I personally had a hard time accepting the couple (just like the ML) because the switch from older brother/almost-father figure to boyfriend was wild...

The chemistry was there and the actors did great but I guess the transition wasn't convincing for me personally.

Drama quality: 10/10
Romance 7/10
4 0
On We Are • May 22, 2024
Title We Are
This is one of the few dramas where I wanna see more of the main couple.
13 3
On Boys Be Brave! • May 16, 2024
The ending fell short but over all was a super fun drama!

Wish the second couple got a proper ending too. Unless we get a movie or second season with them.
10 5
Replying to Yoomionj • May 14, 2024
yessss everytime i see him, it's mandatory I yell out "sarawat!!" lmao his role was ICONIC
noooo, it's my bad for not explaining it lol
1 0
Replying to ciz18 • May 12, 2024
The fun/ happy vibe of this drama is CARRYING IT SO HARD because I think the storyline is kinda lacking. Its a…
agreed 100%
the storyline was there and disappeared halfway through ep 2 lol i have no idea what's going on and what are the character motivations anymore.

But I'm also just here for vibes and eye candy so can't complain too much
2 0
Replying to SweetV • May 12, 2024
Nobody told me Inspector M is in this. Y’all played me. I’m mad as hell for sleeping on this. This man is…
yessss everytime i see him, it's mandatory I yell out "sarawat!!" lmao his role was ICONIC
5 6
On 23.5 • May 11, 2024
Title 23.5
Can't stand Ongsa. Literally wanna quit this show bc of her. I love Milk, she's a great actress but her and Love don't really have much chemistry together and Ongsa's character isn't helping.

I wanted to stick around for the second couple but I'm just not feeling it... GMMTV needs to take GLs seriously and not just give us a half-ass show/story like this.
3 0
On Boys Be Brave! • May 9, 2024
I wanna cry and idek why. This show has my heart and soul. I can't wait for ep 7 and 8 but I'm gonna be very sad that it's over next week 😢
21 0
Replying to Soul • May 9, 2024
My heart aches for the second couple. I'm not one for fancy dates or expensive gifts; I just crave a cozy place…
1000% agree with everything you said. Was never here for the plot, just the characters and the emotional depth. My heart was going through it at the end of ep 6!
7 0
Replying to TheDarkestPath • May 9, 2024
Title Boys Be Brave! Spoiler
My heart completely broke when after all his budgeting and planning and worrying over some movie tickets, popcorn/drinks…
broke my heart for real! I was crying with him and In Ho in the last two scenes. Poor Inho didn't even know why he was being pushed away which sucks too.
7 1
On My Stand-In • May 4, 2024
Title My Stand-In
Only seen ep 1 so far and DAMN that was a journey! Also, Poom (Joe) is soooooo fucking fine and a wonderful actor! I'm so glad he got a lead role!
11 0
On Boys Be Brave! • May 4, 2024
I love this soooo much! It's so fun (and funny) and I can never predict what's gonna happen next lol the chemistry is there as well. Soooo cute! I wish I waited for the show to finish airing so I could binge!
10 0
Replying to Ajhumma • May 4, 2024
The actor playing Ki Sub looks a lot like Im Siwan...even the way he acts its a bit like Im Siwan
IKR!! that's literally what I was thinking the whole time!
2 0
On We Are • Apr 24, 2024
Title We Are
Ok, ngl I thought this show was only gonna be like 10 episodes cuz the couples are already starting to kinda form... but i just checked and 16?? Damn what are we gonna do for the rest of the episodes lol

I can't believe I gotta put myself through torture every week until mid July T_T Should've waited for the show to finish first
3 0
On We Are • Apr 24, 2024
Title We Are
I'm obsessed with this very basic show and idc
plot or not, I'm having the time of my life... and for the first time ever I wish we got more time with the main couple PhumPeem. Always waiting for their scenes~
2 0
Replying to lovepatr • Apr 18, 2024
Title We Are
3 episodes in and I can say this is not bad at all. Pondphuwin giving old kdrama vibes-- just add fanfiction style…
yesss i'm loving the old kdrama enemies to lovers vibes. It's fun! We don't always need a crazy plot. Sometimes we just need a fun show and this is the one for me rn
4 1
Replying to Soul • Apr 18, 2024
Title We Are
I've noticed some negative comments about Phuwin's acting, but honestly, I think he's doing pretty well! With…
I agree. His acting has improved SO much. He's doing so well here and it's pretty natural. Idk why people are hating so much!
4 0
On We Are • Apr 18, 2024
Title We Are
IDC about no plot i'm obsessed with the show esp the lead couple and that's rare for me.
In the past, it took me a while to get into PonPhuwin shows but this one's got me hooked and their chemistry is really visible here. They've improved a lot.

Can't wait for ep 4!
6 0
Replying to Frogurt • Feb 3, 2024
I haven't been this much of a mess after a BL ending since I Told Sunset About You. I keep coming back to thinking…
SAME! It's sooo good! What a beautiful happy ending despite their tragic stories. It made my heart hurt and also happy!
3 0