Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: November 30
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 28, 2017
Replying to Honglou Meng • Sep 13, 2024
Hang on, did Go Hotae really guilt-trip an 8 year old into letting him play football with them, saying that his…
lol fr that was hilarious
0 0
On The Time of Fever • Sep 13, 2024
Beyond expectations. Even better than the actual drama... probably the best prequel... heck, one of the best K-BLs I've ever seen!

I knew how it would end because of the drama but I wish so much to have an epilogue for them too... my heart hurts so much and I love them and I'm writing this in actual tears bc they deserve better!

Definitely going back to rewatch Unintentional Love Story with a new perspective. 10/10
9 0
On I Hear the Sunspot • Sep 12, 2024
I love the characters and felt a deep connection to them which is what kept me going but the lack of progression in the relationship over the 2nd half of the show made me STRESSED. We had so many episodes with the leads having much, if any interaction at all.

I still cried at the end and wish we had more moments with them.
5 0
Replying to moon_mintae47 • Sep 11, 2024
nah bro I just started watching ep 6 and wtf this was my last straw I’m dropping this sh1t just when I was happy…
no fr wtf was that?? I was enjoying it uptil ep 4 but after ep 5 it went downhill real fast
2 0
Replying to Julz • Aug 8, 2024
It's funny cause Tawada hideya was the main lead of " Hidamari ga Kikoeru" (2017) which is now a remake and is…
literally was thinking the same thing lol just about to go watch the new ep of Hidamari haha
0 0
Replying to Maggi64 • Aug 8, 2024
The cop told Isumi "skida" at the end of the episode (I don't know how to spell it, but the word sounds like "skida"…
suki (ski) = like
aishita / aishteru = love / love you

But yes, I agree it's kind fast lol wasn't expecting him to say that at all and had to come back to this page to double check the number of episodes lol
2 0
Replying to Queer • Aug 7, 2024
The one who plays as Taichi has a certain look that reminds me of SHINee's Minho. Could be the eyes or something…
lol i kept thinking that too! glad other people also noticed
1 0
Replying to Queer • Aug 7, 2024
The one who plays as Taichi has a certain look that reminds me of SHINee's Minho. Could be the eyes or something…
lol i kept thinking that too! glad other people also noticed
0 0
Replying to foxt118 • Jul 10, 2024
Person Iwase Yoji
He is basically a twin of a Chinese actor Xu Bin from Stay with me...
now I cant unsee it and it's crazy the resemblence
2 0
Replying to sailomi • Jun 17, 2024
drop this one tbh. you should watch "old fashioned cupcake" though!!! I recommend it to everyone
I've seen that~ it was awesome
2 0
Replying to Moss03 • May 31, 2024
It definitely doesn’t fit the things you want, it’s just pure drama and the kind that makes you want to smash…
lmao thanks! I needed the honest answer. I think you're right, I don't think I'm looking for something like that right now.
1 1
Replying to Yoomionj • May 30, 2024
I know drama-otaku has it but somehow I can't watch it on there? Do I need to have an account to watch? I can't…
thanks a lot!
1 1
Replying to Shinsengumi: With You I Bloom • May 28, 2024
Replying to deleted comment
I know drama-otaku has it but somehow I can't watch it on there? Do I need to have an account to watch? I can't even register to make one since registration is closed... help!
0 3
On The Miracle of Teddy Bear • May 26, 2024
So I started this a while ago and watched the first episode but dropped it.

Considering coming back to it. I'm looking for a good show with good romance buildup and chemistry.

Should I continue? Or move onto something else?
3 6