Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: November 30
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 28, 2017
Replying to misspulane • Aug 3, 2025
I was checking out if I should start, then boom! Can you share with me why? Or should I just jump in and waste…
No, pls, start it. It's so good, I promise! You won't be wasting your time
0 1
Replying to Santagirl • Aug 3, 2025
Ok that's a quit unique story line... It can be extremely good or extremely bad.. depends on the director's experience...…
dont trust the MDL rating on this one. It's sooo good. I binged all 7 eps today and it's a 9/10 for me so far I'm obsessed
3 0
On The Promise of the Soul • Aug 3, 2025
Can anyone explain if this is a Taiwanese series or Hong Kong. I know it's set in Hong Kong and the actors are also from Hong Kong, but I guess it aired in Taiwan? Also, I can't tell if they're speaking Mandarin or Cantonese in the drama. Can anyone tell me? Thanks
3 7
Replying to assez • Aug 3, 2025
i definitely hav heard things about this 😈
Haha ofcourse! I couldn't forget your request and HAD to update you lol I'm glad you gave it a chance!
0 0
On The Promise of the Soul • Aug 3, 2025
Ok I started this on a whim and damn, I love it. It's so fun and cute and the premise is really interesting too.

Visuals are also 10/10 my eyes are happy

Idk why the rating is so low though. For me it's a 9/10 so far
11 3
Replying to Junonirvanablue • Aug 3, 2025
Title ABO Desire
I love the idea of this series, but I find it a bit heavy on the company/stocks/technical information that for…
I agree. I skip all those parts bc it's so hard to understand and I need them to focus more on the romance plot lol
2 0
Replying to yizhan split soul • Aug 3, 2025
Title ABO Desire
This actually made me to ask for more omega verse dramas ( not thai )
Not thai is sending meeeeee lmao
7 0
Replying to chris • Aug 3, 2025
Title ABO Desire
Maaaaan with how some of these comments were acting, I was expecting boring “filler” episodes but I don’t…
LOL we're all definitely impaitent af bc we want more but its only 1 ep a week so it feels a bit lacking when nothing much happens after waiting so long

I wish I waited till it was over airing ugh
3 0
Replying to Lilac_01 • Aug 3, 2025
Title ABO Desire
Okay, but an absolute unpopular opinion... I'm enjoying Desire more than Revenged Love 🙊
lol it definitely has more of a plot than RV
8 0
Replying to assez • Aug 3, 2025
i definitely hav heard things about this 😈
I just finished and I don't even know what to tell you! It was so good but in the Untamed way. It hurts so good and the ending was ambigious. It was sad and happy ending. It's so hard to explain, you just gotta watch it.
1 2
Replying to Mitanshi Kumari • Aug 3, 2025
Actually, It is not a BL. BL fans are promoting it as a BL when it is not. No offense to BL or BL fans, as I am…
Yeah, totally I know. I wish it was BL but it's not really. But it's still fun cuz I can still see him fall for him, even as a guy. And it's so funny watching ML's friend lowkey fall for him.

GL I was reffering to the best friend (Yuri) falling for FL as a man even though she's a girl (soul).

Anyways, it's just for fun, I would never consider it a real BL or GL. It helps that this show is hilarious and light hearted.
1 0
On My Sweetheart Jom: Uncut • Aug 2, 2025
I feel like it was a fun, silly, feel-good kinda show that's not meant to be taken serious and I just watched it when eating dinner lol but it did have a lot of parts that were kinda dumb. Overall, I wouldn't recommend it to anyone looking for a great BL. 7/10
2 0
On Returned Master • Jul 31, 2025
Fuck me fr I'm a victim of Chinese drama endings once again T_T
But why does it hurt so good omg
Solid show, would recommend but only if you're ready for the pain
3 0
Replying to BL Lover • Jul 31, 2025
People are so w31rd shippig infest and justifying it by trivializing infest and saying that it isn't a big deal.…
They're not cousins tho?? I'm so confused.
7 0
Replying to assez • Jul 19, 2025
i definitely hav heard things about this 😈
lol I'll keep u posted
1 4
Replying to etoks21 • Jul 19, 2025
One sure sign of a top-tier BL Is that rather than sobbing through one or two climactic scenes, I find myself…
I so agree! Im wiping my tears rn lol
3 0
On Depth of Field • Jul 19, 2025
You know a show is good when it's a happy ending but you're left in tears with a heavy feeling in your chest. Damn, that was beautiful. Not the perfect drama but a really good one, indeed. The actor for Hayakawa is so good with conveying his emotions, esp through his eyes wow
8 0
Replying to assez • Jul 18, 2025
i definitely hav heard things about this 😈
the enemies to lovers is very literal and lowkey wild but it fits the true definition of that arc lol
2 6