I felt like crying and not because I was moved by the drama or it was a bad ending. It was bc I felt betrayed that they built up the WL x GT story so much only to give us NOTHING at the end. I was waiting so patiently and then it just.. ended? Literally felt so sick and upset. This is absurd.
This show was missing excitement and buildup that we expected from the synopsis/ep 1. Unfortunately, it kinda fell flat and didn't pick up speed until ep 7/8. The actors did a great job, cinematography was well done too. Maybe the screenwriting was the issue? Idk but this wasn't it unfortunately.
Seeing poor Sheng Shao You crushed, crying, cause he thought he lost Hua Yong was heartbreaking... great scene.…
yeah, I'm a litte lost too like why do all this? I know he needed that excuse to go to the hotel but it could've been anything else, like hey, I need to go visit my sister or something. Didn't have to put SY through hell T_T but ah well, alas, it's a drama so I can't question the logic too much.
Is there any "bromance/censored BL" scenes so far? I'm on ep 12 and I can't see why it even got banned…
Oooh I see! I just finished ep 15 and onto 16 now, and I see what you mean! It was very dry until now and suddenly we're getting more of the "more than friends" vibes now, hehe! Thanks for letting me know.
Seriously! I'm losing interest bc of Hua Yong. It was fun and games until it got ABUSIVE and now I genuinely do…
lol i just re-read your original comment and realized that my brain totally skipped the " This is only for viewers who were amused by Hua yong's game but hates him after episode 9" part. Now your reply makes more sense and my original comment, not so much oops
Seriously! I'm losing interest bc of Hua Yong. It was fun and games until it got ABUSIVE and now I genuinely do…
It's ok, I'm still gonna watch, I'm just upset at HY atm bc he made SY cry, and thus me, cry. Still excited for the mpreg and to see how HY redeems himself but if the writing/directing is bad, that's on them, not the genre.
Seriously! I'm losing interest bc of Hua Yong. It was fun and games until it got ABUSIVE and now I genuinely do…
Actually, funny enough, I did not read the synopsis or realize that was Hua Yong in the first 5 mins until a few eps in. I did go in blind, and it was fun and games. But recent eps have been getting more and more questionable and him making SY cry bc of that letter AFTER what he did to him the night before was my last straw.
Seriously! I'm losing interest bc of Hua Yong. It was fun and games until it got ABUSIVE and now I genuinely do…
lol chill I was agreeing with you and I was reffering to the first few eps where he was pretending to be an omega cuz he was so good at acting and fooled everyone but after like ep 3 or 4, it was getting too much.
Even if they couldn't see, they both had smelled their partners' respective scents before. Can't explain that…
LOL fair! I guess my expectations were too high 😂 I'll take what I can get ig but I expected a bit more from this ep cuz we waited so long for it, only for it to be lackluster... 😔
1. The bad guys that supposed to "kidnapped" HR. (This is new plot different from novel). Novel HR was…
I agree, esp with #3 like, we barely saw SWL getting drunk, he seemed VERY sober when he was searching for GT. Direction and execution of this ep was not it.
I have to agree, with 2 ep per week they could have maintain the momentum of the plot and progression of each…
Yeah, hopefully! I'm also just getting annoyed of certain characters, esp Hua Yong. I wish they'd just surprise us with the last few eps together like Revenged Love but I know they probably won't 😢
It’s a little slow-paced, but I’m really enjoying it. Ep 20 was superb 🔥
Is there any "bromance/censored BL" scenes so far? I'm on ep 12 and I can't see why it even got banned lol I've seen more gay stuff in shows that aren't banned 😂
For a show that's so long and slowly paced, with a lack of excitement (sorry, had to say it), I really think they should've kept it 2 eps per week instead of 1. I'm starting to lose the excitement I had for it bc I feel like it's dragging a bit.
This is my first ABO show/story and I literally had to message my friend who knows more about it and ask if "Alpha's go blind during mating/heat" bc I couldn't understand why both SSY and SWL couldn't recognize HY and GT!
Friend replied, "No?? WTF is going on in your show?" lmao
I guess they made it bright enough for us to "see" what was happening but not the characters? idk man it's hard to believe that they didn't know, esp Shen Wen Lang. THE LIGHTS WERE ON T_T
7/10
I'll take what I can get ig but I expected a bit more from this ep cuz we waited so long for it, only for it to be lackluster... 😔
Friend replied, "No?? WTF is going on in your show?" lmao
I guess they made it bright enough for us to "see" what was happening but not the characters? idk man it's hard to believe that they didn't know, esp Shen Wen Lang. THE LIGHTS WERE ON T_T