Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Jan 1, 1970
  • Location: USA
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: January 01
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 22, 2013
On Noh Min Woo • Jun 9, 2013
Person Noh Min Woo
Talented actor, singer, song composer, director he's good in everything.. Congrat Min woo your hard work pay you off.
8 0
Replying to Suewhat • Jun 8, 2013
Title The Heirs
That's not the official poster, right ?
Yes it's fan made, nothing come out yet.
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 3, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I found something funny about! So I wanted to ask you.. @@
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 2, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Oh I am sorry, I am just curious I am comment it... I am not your friend.
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 2, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
As I check the information..
If you were talking about Lee Min Ho (1987)
In your dramas list, none his drama are you
are favorite. Which I found it funny.
0 0
Replying to Hylia • Jun 2, 2013
Lee Sung Gissi, Joon Wonss, No Min Woossi and Jung Gun Sukssi are some kind of fantastic four to me in this multi-talented…
Exact times, LOL I Was asking Where's MIn Woo.
He is most talented actor.
1 0
On My Girlfriend Is a Gumiho • Jun 2, 2013
The best drama ever, the main leads rock especially Min Woo and Seung Gi, I can't get enough of them.. I love the imagine scene of Dae Woong friend, the wedding scene.. I love the part when Dae Woong took Dong Joo hand.... :)
3 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • May 27, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
<3 Welcome, and thank for accepting my request.
0 0
Replying to Neaa • May 6, 2013
i want more of jin hyuk! :'(
Me too, I wish he was the main lead, -_- no the dad.
1 0