Editorials
Replying to Enigma05 • Oct 21, 2021
Title Rebirth for You Spoiler
Have there been not happy endings?
legend of yunxi
0 2
Replying to SASSY • Oct 10, 2021
Title Fights Break Sphere
Someone please reco more of these type of dramas where lead starts off weak but becomes stronger (or the strongest).…
try The Great Ruler, Legend of Awakening, The legends, Fighter of the destiny
0 1
Replying to LuciferLock • Sep 13, 2021
Title Novoland: Pearl Eclipse
Can anyone tell me what is the pattern of releasing of Chinese dramas? Do they release all episodes at once like…
from my experience, if it's aired in wetv it's gonna aired with 4-6 eps /day or myb only mon-wednesday it's up to wetv
1 2
Replying to SVITAMEN D-rama • Jul 1, 2021
Title Novoland: Pearl Eclipse
is there a watch order for watching the novoland series? , because there are so many "novoland" so confused from…
no u can watch it separately
1 0
Replying to 39uwu • Jun 24, 2021
Title Love Scenery
anw… are there any episode where ML & FL break up? if have, which one? and until when? that only thing i wanna…
no they didn't break up
0 1
Replying to Elle • Jun 8, 2021
Title The Eternal Love Season 3
This is the 4th time Zhao Lin and Liang Jie got paired up in a drama, so does it mean that they really had a great…
absolutely yes, their chemistry specially in the eternal love season 1-3 (now) was very amazing i guess and i love seeing their in the same dramas
2 0
Replying to MsKimchi • Jun 6, 2021
Title Word of Honor
Question: Are Netflix subs incorrect (Dont do justice)? Is there a place I can watch with better subs. WKX tends…
youtube on youku channel
3 0
Replying to Wu xin • Apr 16, 2021
Title The Dark Lord
Which episode are you in?
around 10, it's still early but i haven’t got the point of interest can u help enlighten my point of view?
0 0
Replying to dyoramik • Feb 18, 2021
Person Ma Yue
Didn't realize she was in LLT, but I really liked her and her character in The Great Ruler. I've just realized…
watch the world of fantasy, her acting was greatt!
0 1
Replying to Vloveshexiie • Feb 18, 2021
Title The World of Fantasy
I'm super frustrated, I don't understand anything, I've seen 9 chapters and things happen that I don't understand…
u can ask me which one u don't understand well, and the story going more and more good lately
1 1
Replying to kookiejamz • Feb 18, 2021
Title The Legend of Xiao Chuo
Yes she did
actually its not a love, more like a loyalty bcs the facts she always love de rang all the times
3 0
Replying to AznDramaLover • Feb 9, 2021
Title Legend of Fei Spoiler
Please can someone tell me if this is a happy ending? Tia.
yes
1 1
Replying to Vikas • Feb 7, 2021
Title Novoland: Pearl Eclipse
If anyone know the date when it will please tell me?I'm eagerly waiting to watch it
it must be around march-may
1 0
Replying to db23 • Feb 6, 2021
Title Novoland: Pearl Eclipse
when is this drama airing? i thought it would be this month
idk there's a change with the airing date, actually this one must be aired first before douluo continent, in my opinion this gonna be aired soon around march-may
4 1
Replying to lovehj • Feb 5, 2021
Title Unique Lady Season 3
I was looking forward to season 2 when it was announced. Now it's here, I don’t hve any interest to watch it.…
there's a newly realesed chinese costume drama which is very good to watch
0 0
On The Dark Lord • Feb 4, 2021
Title The Dark Lord
idk why but iam losing my interest here :( can someone help me to build my curiousty?
0 2
Replying to TheDarkAngel100 • Feb 1, 2021
Title The Wolf Spoiler
Ydoes it have happy ending?? Plzzz say yess
hard to say but actually it's sad ending.
0 0
Replying to Joy • Jan 24, 2021
Title General's Lady Spoiler
Can you recommend me dramas with deep love from ML to FL like this drama, pls??
i know alot, Ten milles peach of Blossoms, Legend of Fuyao, I will never let you go, Princess Silver, Love and Destiny, And the winner is Love, Legend of Yunxi, Lovely sword Girl, and there's still alot
1 0
Replying to Hermine Voltaire • Jan 24, 2021
Title General's Lady
I was impressed with the first 2 episodes so I waited until now to finish this drama. Bummer... This drama turned…
u must see it from another view point, actually FL not annoying but more like smart, it's the plot, bcs the FL do such stupid things, the ML have a function for making it better and for shows his sincere love. For sure it's a good dramas?
1 1
Replying to YiYi • Jan 24, 2021
Title Eternal Love
try General’s Lady, And The Winner Is Love, I Will Never Let You Go, Legend of Fuyao, Love and Destiny, Princess…
urwell, for sure they're such a good dramas! u should watch it as soon as possible >3
1 0
