At least I felt I got the full backstory; still, Mr. Hu’s downfall felt somewhat anticlimactic. It seemed too…
If a king want to get rid of a comissioner , all they need is a problem with them to convince others . Since Hu killed common people for his own benefit when the whole govt is impeaching against him , it was a piece of cake.
Another perspective i feel about this show is , how will the plot look if the ML and FL did not know each other from Past . I think it can be a little more fun.😉😉
Another wave of bad comments all over suddenly . The show ended as a perfect natural way it should have. One of the best show of this year for sure. I wish it could be a little longer like around 36 ep where we could have more depth toward their past and other things that gets a little rushed.
I don't understand the Xie family. Zheng Lun was the only worthy heir as everyone acknowledges second son is an…
He is dead , they can't do anything now and the one who killed has strong backing so they can't even hurt her, so everything is natural in my POV. They all are just trying to reap the benefits.
This platform is a mood killer man , wtf are the comments here😑😑. I will not come back before this show ends. I am both used to and tired of hate against Xu kai on MDL.😭
Show was moving fine till now but after seeing upcoming teasers can't say much . It is clear to make more episodes they are going to show lots of shitty office trauma . Lets hope it stays non toxic.
If anyone has read the novel , can someone spoil me regarding ML's personal company a little bit . It always confuses me like if i am not wrong this was not his father's company right ??
Xu kai is leaving his agency , lets wish for more great dramas where main focus in on him . I am tired of shows where he become side character some time like In ABAY : It was a journey of ji Xing more than hanting. In BCE : It was pure family chaos. Same goes for moonlit reunion , and the upcoming show also is focused on more FL ... I do not mind these kind of shows , but i seriously need some good show from him now , his acting is at peak , lets wish he can get a great drama .
This show has hit me so hard , i have still not moved on . Not because i wanted to see a happy ending , i know ML paid the price of his actions , but why in most of drama of Xu kai ,he did not get happy ending . To feel lighter i have watched best choice ever , As beautiful as you and even Moonlit reunion (only my fav parts obviously ), but still these are not enough . Lets wish spring of the blade can drop soon . I am in serious deficit of watching him.
Whether it is in political sense or in war-field sense this drama is really weak . It feels like Wind has blown in opposite direction this time on MDL instead of mass downvoting the show , there seems to be an upvoting . I have seen enough of rating manipulation on MLD so it is nothing new , Romance and character development is good but backstory of many character lacks or maybe director failed to show in the way it should be . I do not know if book is better or not but in drama depth is missing . It is 8.5-8.7 max in my opinion .
Some dramas shows aftermath of the war , while some show scheming and planning before main war but this show perfectly lands in between showing the real damage 💀
One of the best show of this year for sure. I wish it could be a little longer like around 36 ep where we could have more depth toward their past and other things that gets a little rushed.
I am both used to and tired of hate against Xu kai on MDL.😭
Left me in disappointment.
Lets hope it stays non toxic.
Watching dramas for 4-5 years still ALP tops my list . 😍😍
I am tired of shows where he become side character some time like
In ABAY : It was a journey of ji Xing more than hanting.
In BCE : It was pure family chaos.
Same goes for moonlit reunion , and the upcoming show also is focused on more FL ...
I do not mind these kind of shows , but i seriously need some good show from him now , his acting is at peak , lets wish he can get a great drama .
Each time he shows us better acting than previous shows.
To feel lighter i have watched best choice ever , As beautiful as you and even Moonlit reunion (only my fav parts obviously ), but still these are not enough .
Lets wish spring of the blade can drop soon . I am in serious deficit of watching him.
800 is not the price of that syrup bottle . 😂😂
It feels like Wind has blown in opposite direction this time on MDL instead of mass downvoting the show , there seems to be an upvoting .
I have seen enough of rating manipulation on MLD so it is nothing new ,
Romance and character development is good but backstory of many character lacks or maybe director failed to show in the way it should be .
I do not know if book is better or not but in drama depth is missing .
It is 8.5-8.7 max in my opinion .
Starting the show with very high expectation now .