Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 6, 2023
Replying to FallingSlowly88 • Feb 9, 2025
Damn. That court case was the equivalent of watching the moment in A Few Good Men with Jack Nicholson admitting…
You are right ...
0 0
On Perfect Match • Feb 9, 2025
In any ages men always want what he cannot have....and then they complain cause women can control them 🤣🤣🤣
4 0
Replying to junhuvi • Feb 9, 2025
i can't wait for tomorrow https://x.com/soonsetra/status/1888601228327674243
Poor boy 😂😂
2 0
Replying to Akinom • Feb 9, 2025
Love to see DYX sulking "Now that were alone we should talk like relatives" & "Why are you staring at me? You're…
I adore DYZ in every ways 😂😂
0 0
Replying to SomeLikeItHot • Feb 9, 2025
Loving this drama so much but I can't figure out why I'm not interested in the 4th sister's story. Not sure if…
For me there is the same problem..
But I don"t like the actor .....
0 0
Replying to nynjatalk101 • Feb 9, 2025
I have to say 4th sister’s story is a tough one to beat. The farther we go into it, the more interesting it…
Tastes ....for me the first is the best ...but I admit that I love WXY since Story of the Kunning Palace
0 0
Replying to renebaebae • Feb 9, 2025
I'm only after 2 specific characters here so for those who have watch this ongoing drama, will I be seeing more…
I am here for Wang Xing Yue too....but I love all drama .... obviously more when there is him
1 1
Replying to YESMISSA • Feb 8, 2025
So based on preview ep 28, the 5th sister will be a concubine ( forced by her husband) to her husband
Knowing her ...poor boy 😂😂
0 0
Replying to Kiie • Feb 8, 2025
Title Perfect Match Spoiler
First, it's because this drama doesn't have big traffic actor/actress. Most of them are consider the up and coming…
You are joking....Wang Xing Yue is it
0 0
Replying to Uvimolla • Feb 8, 2025
Title Perfect Match Spoiler
The predatory arc where a whole minor will be married to an almost 30 yr old guy ahhh man can't wait for that!!!!!…
PS i do it ....not in a socials , but in reality ....🤬
0 0
Replying to Uvimolla • Feb 8, 2025
Title Perfect Match Spoiler
The predatory arc where a whole minor will be married to an almost 30 yr old guy ahhh man can't wait for that!!!!!…
No comment ....maybe you should watch in real life and fight for the reals women abused....for ex in Afghanistan.....instead to fight here for a drama without sense of reality , from your sofà
0 0
Replying to Uvimolla • Feb 8, 2025
So 27 is where I will drop and downvote this drama sigh. I am actually enjoying it more than I thought. It not…
Good ...goodbye....we go on with it also without you ...you had to do it at 3 episodes ...so boring
2 0
Replying to spottt • Feb 8, 2025
Seriously man, everyday, everyday, they come up with new reason to criticize this drama. How they are so free.
I am a fan of Wang Hedi...unfortunately I'm getting used to this.... instead of a psychologist, they vent their frustrations on social media..... if I don't like something I don't look at it and stop...
2 0
On Perfect Match • Feb 8, 2025
Some people don't understand the difference between real life and drama, and they completely forget to contextualize dramas in their historical time. But above all they love to show off by going against everything and everyone.
Ps ...and in real life, in any case, it is the business of those who decide to be with someone older than her/him...once they are of age or close to it
PS2 here in Italy we read Promessi Sposi di Manzonin hight school....if you don"t contextualize it, Lucia seems a stupid woman ....and also in Romeo and Juliet you have to do this....mah
4 0
Replying to ollieolivia • Feb 7, 2025
Title Perfect Match Spoiler
initiating the kiss?😳
Yes..me too ...here there is a girl whom has a long list of the actress and the actors in these dramas .....she is do kind and help.me to find them when I watch them in dramas
1 0
Replying to IceTear1 • Feb 7, 2025
They did have one night together at least. So started to wonder whether this is again case of actor not doing…
I hope he isn't .....their work I'd also kiss the actress
0 0
Replying to ollieolivia • Feb 7, 2025
initiating the kiss?😳
I like these ....they are cheap, but very intriguing
2 5
Replying to Emmaline Zhang • Feb 7, 2025
Ep.24 is cute how he shows his jealousy like a kid😆Tomorrow is gonna be a fun one😆 Here is teaser ep.26……
Thanks
0 0