Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 6, 2023
Replying to BaekhyunoonaID • Jan 18, 2025
Title Guardians of the Dafeng Spoiler
Six months after Qi'an battle with the emperor which interrupted by the hooded man.The Emperor is 'punished' with…
We want season 2 ...
PS I don't like the actor who is his father
3 13
Replying to BaekhyunoonaID • Jan 18, 2025
It is 1 more hour left and I am not ready to say goodbye to this amazing drama that has kept me engaged from the…
I saw I can makes you all.friend in this page ....I will do
3 2
Replying to RuxiTS • Jan 18, 2025
I will miss the comments from here, the people. I laughed so much on this page like it was a whole separate "drama".…
Totally agree with all you
2 0
Replying to RuxiTS • Jan 18, 2025
I will miss the comments from here, the people. I laughed so much on this page like it was a whole separate "drama".…
Yes.....the life is learn every moment til the end for me too
5 0
Replying to RuxiTS • Jan 18, 2025
I will miss the comments from here, the people. I laughed so much on this page like it was a whole separate "drama".…
Me too....there are beautiful people
6 3
Replying to RuxiTS • Jan 17, 2025
LOL. I don't even know how to take this message. I simply can't understand if you are here to spread false news…
I can understand you so well 😁
2 0
Replying to ac19662000 • Jan 17, 2025
Title Guardians of the Dafeng Spoiler
Yes....but for me he will be forever DongFang Qingcang..my perfect man 🤣🤣
Me too ....as you can see ....my life drama
1 0
Replying to Forever_Shawol • Jan 17, 2025
i love how all the women here are pretty cool no 2, eldest princess, lin and 2nd brother's gf all of them are…
Yes ...and they are all independent
0 0
Replying to Phoenix23 • Jan 17, 2025
The princess character till ep 18 is portrayed as childish..but ep 19onwards it becomes more child-like and her…
She is 16 in the drama ...she is a child ....
0 0
Replying to Venus_02 • Jan 17, 2025
you can skip the scenes with the FL and you won't miss anything, that's what i do, because she does not get better…
Not agree
0 0
Replying to yam • Jan 17, 2025
i’m on episode 10 and i’m about to die of second hand embarrassment i seriously considered dropping it because…
Really? Only for a characters in evolution?
0 0
Replying to 13625268 • Jan 17, 2025
Ep. 35 was all serious. I read an article somewhere that the director was impressed with Dylan’s acting as he…
So good .....some little expressions and I know he was so sad
1 0
Replying to pamgees • Jan 17, 2025
Watch the blosoming love and moonlight mystique.
They are so different from this......they cannot be compared
1 0
Replying to RuxiTS • Jan 17, 2025
LOL. I don't even know how to take this message. I simply can't understand if you are here to spread false news…
I didn"t watched any of them ....😂😂 But surely I rewatch this ....I rewatched LBFAD 18.times
3 2
Replying to RuxiTS • Jan 17, 2025
LOL. I don't even know how to take this message. I simply can't understand if you are here to spread false news…
In China they say
are "water fans"
2 0