When Wang Xing Yue is on the screen , his magic capture me in a sec.....so beautiful this boy and so good in acting ....I need only him to like a drama ❣️
Hahaha what a waste of time 😂🤦♂️ now most probably there will be no season 2 or the cast will be…
Another thing ...for some people live without power is worse that death ....they live only on the memories of their past power and gnaw.... like you Didi haters do... Be careful of your liver, as a doctor I can guarantee you that hatred and gnawing hurts you more than it does to those who receive it, especially if you feel it unfairly
I need a break to gather my powers because I cried so much. So many emotional scenes. I would like to read the…
Totally agree ...it is the journey that is important, not the arrival.....and here the journey was epic. Now I'm waiting for another journey, season 2. Wang Hedi is Oscar worthy.....the steps forward he makes in every new drama are incredible...he makes me even more proud of himself be his fan. As I said a few days ago, if an actor doesn't make me empathize with the character, I can't watch the drama. Here all the actors do it...chapò
Hahaha what a waste of time 😂🤦♂️ now most probably there will be no season 2 or the cast will be…
Ah ah ah again here to say stupid things.....you really are incredible ...but in Italy we say "la mamma degli imbecilli, purtroppo, è sempre incinta " .....buon odio 🙄
Six months after Qi'an battle with the emperor which interrupted by the hooded man.The Emperor is 'punished' with…
Maybe in these 5 months there was 2 season .....also Lost you forever was filmed in one time .....and the study cannot say nothing for now....it is as spoiled the end ....and for this needle I can.use also another needle like him....so DongFang Qingcang, again 😁😁
Thanks so much