Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 8 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Abyss
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 17, 2012
On Chen Tian Xiang • Dec 9, 2025
Title: 【娇妃逆袭步步登至后位】/ [Jiāo Fēi Nì Xí Bù Bù Dēng Zhì Hòu Wèi]
English Trans: The Pampered Concubine Counterattacked & Step by Step Rose to the Empress Throne
ML: 陈添祥 Chen Tian Xiang
FL: 房蕾 Fang Lei
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPWvIvlGVsg

This drama is basically a combination of 2 dramas:
重生宠妾进阶录 by Chen Tian Xiang & Yue Yu Ting ( https://kisskh.at/788048-chong-sheng-chong-qie-jin-jie-lu ) &
《穿书勾他上位》by Lan Bo & Cai Cai Yun ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0ECyASht9c )
in a bad way.
I recommend watching those 2 dramas instead.
2 2
On Chen Tian Xiang • Dec 9, 2025
Title: 《长明灯之烬玉案》Cháng Míng Dēng Zhī Jìn Yù Àn
English Trans: "The Eternal Lamp: The Case of Embers & Jade"
ML: Chen Tian Xiang 陈添祥
FL: Sun Qian Xun 孙芊浔
Links under Spoiler:
4 2
On Sun Qian Xun • Dec 9, 2025
Person Sun Qian Xun
Title: 《长明灯之烬玉案》Cháng Míng Dēng Zhī Jìn Yù Àn
English Trans: "The Eternal Lamp: The Case of Embers & Jade"
ML: Chen Tian Xiang 陈添祥
FL: Sun Qian Xun 孙芊浔
Links under Spoiler:
0 2
On Leng Ba • Dec 8, 2025
Person Leng Ba
Title: 《机灵丫鬟上青云》Jī Ling Yā Huan Shàng Qīng Yún / "The Clever Maid Rise to Power"
ML: Li Mu Jie 李沐杰
FL: Leng Ba 冷巴
Other version: https://kisskh.at/794344-zhe-jin-zhi
Links below under Spoiler:
0 1
Replying to adrasteia • Dec 8, 2025
Person Wang Hai Min
Other version: 《勾帝心夺凤位》"Hooking The Emperor's Heart & Snatching The Phoenix's Throne"…
Yup, I also posted more links on Li Mu Jie's page a few days ago
1 0
Replying to adrasteia • Dec 8, 2025
Could you kindly please tell what is the name of the actor who acted as the 2nd ML? He seems so familiar but I…
No, I didn't know that I could do that.
Edit: Just submitted him as a Support Role. I hope that's correct.
0 1
Replying to Ileana_Nightowl • Dec 8, 2025
Person Wang Hai Min
Native Title: 《謀心入骨 · 弦動君心》Title transl.: “Scheming to the Bone, Strings Moving the Emperor's…
Other version: 《勾帝心夺凤位》"Hooking The Emperor's Heart & Snatching The Phoenix's Throne" with Tian Jiu Luo & Li Mu Jie
I'm sure there're other versions out there.
1 2