Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Turkey
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 17, 2020
Replying to SenaCan • 19 days ago
Title The D Dorm
You watch first episode, and if you don't like it, you just move on—that should be enough. But calling it 'complete…
In that case, it would be better to focus on productions that you’ll be glad you watched, rather than ones that just waste your time 😄🌸✨
0 18
Replying to SenaCan • 19 days ago
Title The D Dorm
You watch first episode, and if you don't like it, you just move on—that should be enough. But calling it 'complete…
My goal isn't to interfere with your opinion; I just want to say that you should give it a chance instead of jumping to conclusions. At the same time my another goal isn't to start a fight with you or to argue with you. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings. But if you don't read show synopses, how can you even get a rough idea of what you're about to watch? Do you just magically figure it out? Or do you skip reading them on purpose just to be surprised while watching? I’m really asking this to seriously question what you did—not to interrogate you, but out of genuine curiosity.
5 25
Replying to Eliot_Rulez • 19 days ago
Title The D Dorm
such BS....
You watch first episode, and if you don't like it, you just move on—that should be enough. But calling it 'complete nonsense' is just unnecessarily harsh. On top of that, it literally says 'Sitcom' under the genres. I mean, I could tell you it's a sitcom without even looking at the genre tag. But hey, that's your take, and I guess we have to respect it. Criticizing you with a harsh tone would make us just as cruel.
11 27
Replying to SenaCan • 20 days ago
Is it clear who the secondary couples are besides the main lead couple? It's obvious that FL and ML are together…
https://kisskh.at/photos/Dkjm8q_3
I just noticed Guan Yue is among the tagged names on this page as well. The three couples from the story are all right here.
0 0
Replying to SenaCan • 20 days ago
Word on the street is it got delayed until 2027, but it's not official. Still completely up in the air.
I guess they think we have the patience of a saint. They're probably hoping we just burst from impatience, lol.
1 0
Replying to LettuceLoveSF9 • 21 days ago
Just saw this trailer on YT, by accident while waiting for TES 1-episode-per-day, and discovered there’s no…
Word on the street is it got delayed until 2027, but it's not official. Still completely up in the air.
1 2
Replying to SenaCan • 21 days ago
Is it clear who the secondary couples are besides the main lead couple? It's obvious that FL and ML are together…
Oh, thank you. Actually, I had guessed as much, but since there are two Qin Xia characters in the cast, it confused me.
0 2
Replying to Tamochot • 30 days ago
I just hope this one hits like The Early Spring did
Is it clear who the secondary couples are besides the main lead couple? It's obvious that FL and ML are together either way, but I couldn't figure out the other side couples. Feels like there are way too many characters. Also, like you said, I hope it makes as much of a global impact as The Early Spring.
0 4
Replying to Soju • May 5, 2026
😂 – much like me you’ve also stacked up quite a list for yourself. Love that!! 💖💖💖
I’m sending my heartfelt prayers for her 🙏
1 1
Replying to Soju • May 5, 2026
😂 – much like me you’ve also stacked up quite a list for yourself. Love that!! 💖💖💖
Actually, you’re right, but her boyfriend is totally toxic. He really got on my nerves. She never feels comfortable around his family, and to make matters worse, he doesn’t make her feel comfortable either. I hope the relationship between the female lead and the male lead gets off to a gentle start.
1 3
Replying to Soju • May 5, 2026
😂 – much like me you’ve also stacked up quite a list for yourself. Love that!! 💖💖💖
So many great shows are starting soon that I can’t pick just one. By the way, I want to ask you something about one of the shows mentioned in your article. I didn’t quite understand your review of My Tutor, My Love. To be honest, I couldn’t tell if you liked the story or not.
0 5
Soju • May 4, 2026
There are several lakorn I’m looking forward to in this acticle: Scarlet Heart Thailand, My Chef In Crime, An Affair of Life, Love In Outer Space, My Tutor, My Love, Sanae Nang, Between the Sun
and the Sky, Santuary, Until Love Returns, The Royal Chef, The Witch of Siam, Hug Me Gently (maybe I exaggerated a little, but whatever~)
1 7
Replying to Ke_enie • Mar 26, 2026
He was busy filming Scarlet Heart Thailand so he is missing from some eps 💔💔 from the preview he wont be…
If you check their Instagram accounts, they’re sharing character cards. I saw there that Tay will appear in the upcoming 6th episode. Offroad will be in it too—I saw his character card as well 🤭🫶🥰
0 0
Replying to DramaticDramas • Oct 5, 2025
Title Zomvivor
Is this shit going to come out? I've been waiting for 2 fucking years🤣🤣
If you can hold on a little longer, it's coming out on October 31st. Please be patient, I think you can do it :)
0 0
Replying to SenaCan • Oct 2, 2025
Title Player
10 episodes
It currently shows 12.
2 0
Replying to SenaCan • Oct 2, 2025
Title Player
10 episodes
I don't know if you believe it, but it was 10 until yesterday. I wonder if it's been updated? I guess it has been updated. I felt like I was in a false position. Or did I see it wrong and remember it wrong?
1 2
Replying to SenaCan • Sep 30, 2025
Title Player
10 episodes
Of course, you're welcome.
1 0
Replying to Heekie1000 • Sep 29, 2025
Title Player
How many episodes, or it hasn't been announced yet?
10 episodes
0 6
Replying to Ariadna Perez • Sep 29, 2025
Title Love Design
I can't believe Jane is gonna have her own gl!!! She's so nostalgic to me cause I used to see her in a lot of…
The reason Jane hasn't been appearing in GMMTV series for a while is that she left GMMTV in 2024. I think she's currently an independent actress, but I'm not sure about this information.
0 0
Replying to Megumi-H • Aug 14, 2025
Title Reborn
The ‘reborn’ title is used as a metaphor for FL going through a journey and coming out of it making different…
Most people thought that the romantic scenes between the main characters were insufficient. I think they didn't understand the subject matter and just watched blankly.
2 1