Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 53 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Turkey
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 17, 2020
Replying to SenaCan • 6 hours ago
I’d like to ask you something, if you don’t mind. Are you Turkish? I’m asking in English because I wasn’t…
Oh, that's so good!
0 0
Replying to SenaCan • 5 days ago
I’d like to ask you something, if you don’t mind. Are you Turkish? I’m asking in English because I wasn’t…
How long have you been in Turkey? Are you here for college, or to learn the language? What do you mean by “I go back and forth for school”?
0 2
Replying to SenaCan • 6 days ago
I’d like to ask you something, if you don’t mind. Are you Turkish? I’m asking in English because I wasn’t…
I'm Turkish too. You're of Turkish descent as well, but we're speaking English with each other right now, lol. Do you speak Turkish, though?
0 4
Replying to SenaCan • 8 days ago
I’d like to ask you something, if you don’t mind. Are you Turkish? I’m asking in English because I wasn’t…
Ah, I see. When I saw the name 'Deniz,' I was wondering if you were Turkish. For a second, I thought you translated it into Turkish yourself, but I guess there was a little mix-up, lol.
1 6
Replying to SenaCan • 9 days ago
I’d like to ask you something, if you don’t mind. Are you Turkish? I’m asking in English because I wasn’t…
Is your name Deniz, or is it just a name?
0 8
Replying to DenizZz • 9 days ago
the novel is craaaaazyyyy (i'm currently translating it; i'll post it when done!)
I’d like to ask you something, if you don’t mind. Are you Turkish? I’m asking in English because I wasn’t sure.
0 10
Replying to SenaCan • 16 days ago
Title The D Dorm
You watch first episode, and if you don't like it, you just move on—that should be enough. But calling it 'complete…
Why would you watch something fun just for the sake of watching you? You should spend your time on things that will be more fun. But if that’s what makes you happy, I have nothing to say. All I can say is, “Enjoy the show.”
0 0
Replying to SenaCan • 16 days ago
Title The D Dorm
You watch first episode, and if you don't like it, you just move on—that should be enough. But calling it 'complete…
Yeah, that hairstyle had me laughing so hard I could die, and it gave me major cringe. I haven’t watched Suntiny, but I’m speaking based on what I’ve seen in the images and couple clips.
1 0
Replying to Amaryllis_Flower • 16 days ago
Title The D Dorm
I only watch the DMD BLs. I skipped Zomvivor because I'm not a zombie girl, and Khemjira even though it was a…
I completely agree with you. After all, what is life anyway? You’re healthy today, but you never know what tomorrow will bring. Everyone has the right to have fun.
0 0
Replying to Aveira • 17 days ago
When is this drama coming out 💀💀?
Although I am not certain, I have come across rumors pointing to 2027; perhaps, however, it might be ready by the end of this year, and we might be granted the chance to watch this masterpiece early.
1 0
Replying to Amaryllis_Flower • 17 days ago
Title The D Dorm
I only watch the DMD BLs. I skipped Zomvivor because I'm not a zombie girl, and Khemjira even though it was a…
To be honest, I haven't watched Your Third or Cutie Pie, but judging by the comments from those who have seen Your Third, I believe it’s an entertaining show. My only goal is to take my mind off things for a while; I hadn't looked at it or thought about it from that perspective before, but I respect that view. After all, there is no accounting for taste—it’s not even a matter up for debate.
1 2
Replying to SenaCan • 17 days ago
Title The D Dorm
I think it was a very wise decision. It was a different experience for them, too.
This is a chance for people to see different sides of them, for instance. Yes, the majority of the actors in the production are BL actors, but their careers aren't limited to just that. As long as things turn out the way they want, that’s what matters.
2 0
Replying to Amaryllis_Flower • 17 days ago
Title The D Dorm
I only watch the DMD BLs. I skipped Zomvivor because I'm not a zombie girl, and Khemjira even though it was a…
Yes, that’s possible. What do you mean by sophisticated comedy? Could you give an example of a show that fits that description?
0 4
Replying to Amaryllis_Flower • 17 days ago
Title The D Dorm
I only watch the DMD BLs. I skipped Zomvivor because I'm not a zombie girl, and Khemjira even though it was a…
They say there’s no accounting for taste. I hope you find the blood you're looking for soon.
0 6
Replying to -Aprillen- • 17 days ago
Title The D Dorm
They really just went "let's make a series where we can put ALL OF OUR ACTORS" 😂 (and have them do…
I think it was a very wise decision. It was a different experience for them, too.
0 2
Replying to LavenderBunny • 17 days ago
Title The D Dorm
After watching episode 1: It’s over the top, cringy, with too many “funny noises” in between. On speed.…
Absolutely—it’s as if he’s been waiting for this project for years. He slipped into the role very quickly and seamlessly. Actually, it’s not just Poppy—all the actors have poured their hearts and souls into this production. Having so many characters had me a little worried, but I was totally blown away.
2 0
Replying to KABDrama • 17 days ago
Title The D Dorm
I'll tackle this week to week cause I am sure I won't be overly tortured in any way to have to wait for the next…
I think the reason grandpa's voice sounds so strange is because he's a ghost. It's funny—and incredibly annoying—at the same time. Every now and then, his tone makes me burst out laughing lol
2 0
Replying to SenaCan • 19 days ago
Title The D Dorm
You watch first episode, and if you don't like it, you just move on—that should be enough. But calling it 'complete…
Then there's something you can do. You can stop being so interested in these productions and stop watching them. I don't know about you, but believe me, I think it's very entertaining. I'm going through tough times and it's like medicine for me, it makes me laugh. You don't have to watch it, you won't miss anything.
1 0
Replying to SenaCan • 19 days ago
Title The D Dorm
You watch first episode, and if you don't like it, you just move on—that should be enough. But calling it 'complete…
But the fact is, there are so many people in this world who absolutely love this kind of cringe—who find it entertaining and fun. By bashing these productions, it ends up feeling like you're manipulating them. It honestly creates a picture as if we're dictating people not to watch it, dropping comments like, 'Don't you dare watch this! To put it bluntly, this production is utter crap and full of nonsense.' We can't meddle in their choices, judge their taste, or stop them from watching it. Because they simply like it. The fact that they enjoy it means they're fully aware of the cringe and choose to watch it anyway. Heck, even I enjoy watching cringey content sometimes. Can you judge me for this? Would you judge me?
1 11
Replying to SenaCan • 19 days ago
Title The D Dorm
You watch first episode, and if you don't like it, you just move on—that should be enough. But calling it 'complete…
Don’t stress so much about other people, trust me, it’s really not worth it. At the end of the day, everyone’s taste is different, right? Say they decide to watch the show—the experience they get out of it is entirely up to them. Whether they like it or not doesn't even matter; they should just see the work for themselves and make up their own minds. Besides, if we cared this much about everyone, we'd probably look like saints in their eyes! That’s why I really don’t think it’s worth getting into an argument over. I don't know if I'm making sense here, but I hope you can feel where I'm coming from. You just have to go with the flow. After all, after watching the first episode or two—and maybe skimming a few reviews—people just decide for themselves whether to keep watching or drop it. Honestly, I haven't seen Your Third myself, but I know Max and Nat well from Cutie Pie. From what local viewers in my country are saying, it's pretty cheesy and a little cringey, but entertaining nevertheless. I’m actually planning to give it a chance sometime.
0 16