News Replying to DGDramaQueen • Aug 14, 2025
Title Reborn
Are Chinese families really like this show portrays in real life?
It's very likely, it was very real. They made me feel it. I felt the family drama deep inside me.
5 0
Replying to SenaCan • Jul 11, 2025
Title My Sweetheart Jom
I don't want to sound ignorant, but many people are talking about the lotus scene. What does the lotus scene mean?
I actually prefer BLs that contain comedy and sweet romance rather than those that contain smut. I find them more enjoyable to watch. Please don't judge me 😊
2 0
Replying to SenaCan • Jul 11, 2025
Title My Sweetheart Jom
I don't want to sound ignorant, but many people are talking about the lotus scene. What does the lotus scene mean?
I thought it was something quite different. I was wrong. To be honest, I haven't watched the series yet. But I'm thinking of watching it because I see it everywhere, and it looks really fun and funny. I thought the Lotus scene was a concept related to BL series. I'm sorry, I'm so embarrassed. I feel ignorant.
1 2
Replying to yogurtlentils • Jul 11, 2025
Title My Sweetheart Jom
The hospital scene is so cute and Jom was all soft on Yo. Its like he wants to be taken care of . Its so cuteThe…
I don't want to sound ignorant, but many people are talking about the lotus scene. What does the lotus scene mean?
2 4
