Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: November 30
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 26, 2017
Replying to se-wii • May 18, 2026
Title The WONDERfools Spoiler
genuinely i really thought un jeong was brainwashed or chae ni was hallucinating..i was taken aback by that..there…
It was so shocking, like Chaeni's death in episode1. Really great plot twists.
5 0
Replying to cwk1997 • May 18, 2026
Those Actors Too Goofy, Super Power Didn't Suit Them. They Suit Comedy More.
They are wonderfools. It's right there in the title.
4 0
Replying to gwynchana • May 18, 2026
I don't think I paid attention to the ending, can u enlighten me about it
It's after the ending credits......crazy.
0 0
Replying to hong_ringo • May 18, 2026
Saw an iMBC review saying that Cha Eun Woo’s portrayal “breaks immersion” because his good looks contrast…
LoL......he is their sensei after all .He should look different.
2 0
Replying to amanu35 • May 17, 2026
But you are motivated enough to come write chapters here.....so fake.
Why does he even bother you ? There are thousands of kdramas you can watch but this is the hill you choose to die on?
Get over your hate.It's really not that serious.
Stop acting like he stole your lunch.
3 1
Replying to 15616494 • May 17, 2026
I’m really happy Korea started to be tired of Eunwoo in kdramas but can they be tired fully so the talented…
But you are motivated enough to come write chapters here.....so fake.
1 3
Replying to JordanHarrison • May 17, 2026
i think eunwoo did a great job, portrayed emotion really well . i havent researched the details of what happened…
There was no intentional tax evasion. Goons leaked his private info and dispatch ran around with a fake narrative. The matter has been cleared.Still in military, in military band after military reviewed his case and found no grounds for any type of disciplinary action.
1 0
Replying to Vespera • May 17, 2026
Title The WONDERfools Spoiler
Is there actually romance in this drama, or is it mostly comedy/action?
Romance is very subtle.I actually love how its blended into the action scenes.The chemistry of ml and fl is fantastic.
0 0
Replying to kookie • May 17, 2026
personally seems you don't like CEW, if not you won't say he hasn't improved for 8 years, I know you are entitled…
You wish Bae Nara got the male lead role so you're posting crying emojis masked as criticism of CEW.Come on ,i smell your type from miles away.
The hate energy bounces off the comments like ping pong.
Cew could literally roll off mountains, jump off ten bridges, burst facial capillaries and pop an eye socket in a scene and you'd still be droning on about expressions.
Are the expressions in the room with us?
12 0
Replying to amanu35 • May 17, 2026
Pls i haven't seen such a comment on this site.We love both leads,they've got fantastic chemistry and we do not…
Chill ,i'm not accusing you of anything. I meant that Cha eunwoo fans are not saying that and i also haven't seen such comments here on mdl. I'm not saying they don't exist or that you are attributing it to eunwoo fans. Peace.
2 0
Replying to HoWoooo • May 17, 2026
can people stop comparing/judging park eun bin visual just because cha eun woo? saw this comment saying why the…
Pls i haven't seen such a comment on this site.We love both leads,they've got fantastic chemistry and we do not want any fan wars .Cha eunwoo fans also support Eunbin.Only non fan trouble makers would say such things.
I'm personally surprised at how great their chemistry and non romance romance was.
3 2
Replying to dramaguzzler • May 17, 2026
The cat at the end when they disappeared 😂😂🥰
Did it have feathers?
1 1
Replying to wolfskin • May 16, 2026
That gave him a shade of gray to be honest, it was a depiction of his loneliness, and whoever he smokes his eyes…
I actually loved those scenes. It brought a rawness ,realness and duality to his character,plus lots of sex appeal.
It was LUJ the extra nerdy boring civil servant vs LUJ with a dark past,ptsd,cool superhero and still searching for answers.
It was an excellent touch by the director.
PS: I don't encourage smoking though.
1 2
Replying to CKDiary • May 16, 2026
I'm loving Cha Eun Woo and Park Eun Bin's chemistry more than I expected.
Totally. I honestly wasn't sure what to expect when the drama was announced ,but it's been so much fun, very organic and great chemistry between Cha Eunwoo and Park Eunbin.
2 0
Replying to God • May 16, 2026
cha eun woo still can't act
Is the "can't act" in the room with us ?
2 0
Replying to almond pot • May 16, 2026
I’m too petty and I can’t forgive un jeong. I like him but I’m still so angry at him
why?
0 2
Replying to Immiran • May 12, 2026
Please don't be goofy unless necessary
It's an action comedy .
12 0