Just play close attention,I am understanding everything and then explaining it to people,if only I paid this much…
yeah i watched the first 3 eps very loosely since i was not prepared for this level of mystery. I'll rewatch all 4 while i wait for the next episode then :3
as much as i enjoy the mystery in both ken's and james' powers, its driving me insane because I'm very slow and when they reveal something about the nour I'm like ??? because I don't have the brain to remember and connect it to any previous scenes for it to make sense
βits a kbl it'll be pretty lowkey in the beginning I'll just watch the first episode on the bus right now as i travel homeβ i was then shot 57 times
it just started airing this Wednesday right? then how is 3 eps already out? and mdl shows 10 epsiodes so they'll be done in a week or two or what im confused
i was truly not interested in JiratChita at first because i was very invested in JamesKen but episode 3 got me they have such BURNING chemistry im on the floor begging for more
thats a good decision actually. if they started with just 1 episode it'll be hard to grasp. 3 episodes to set the story is a good idea