exactly atp only the fandom and phat still believes kaye because both of us loves him so desperately :3
ikr poor kaye has been suffering ever since he can remember :(( let's pray for his very deserving happy ending where he'll be surrounded by all the love in the world :3
"Even if I had a hundred lives, I’d have to spend all those lives saving you. " OK bromance.
i read that wrong first as „if i had a 100 lives I'd be spending it with you” but then i realised what it actually said but thats smh worse because wdym you're willing to sacrifice yourself in every life you have BRO😭
Yes but they played for 3 hours straight. I mean he injured his shoulder just the day before at night and then…
yeah that makes a lot of sense actually!! coincidentally i hurt my knee yesterday evening and when i was watching the episode i related with the pain on a certain level as well haha!! 😭
i don't understand how bay who picked up a racket after 10 years beat sun- literally a professional athlete who's about to be on the national team JUST BECAUSE he had a disfunctionional shoulder. I mean as much as i do understand the chances for bay winning increasing due to Sun's shoulder- winning is just entirely diabolical. How will Sun survive in a national team? im not an athletic person so maybe its just my pea brain 😭
I guess some are homophobic, but its mainly about the fact that BL fans are hating on the drama for a long time…
Your values are your business. Keep it to yourself. But love is love irrespective of gender/sex. Nobody should be judged or hated over who they love be it someone of the same gender or opposite gender. Feel free to go for someone of your own gender and let others choose for themselves. Have a great day <33
I guess some are homophobic, but its mainly about the fact that BL fans are hating on the drama for a long time…
Which is exactly what i said towards the end of my comment. Tags are necessary with how the world works right now. I'm advocating for in the near future when we are not seperate from mainstream, a world where we too are mainstream, A world without a media ecosystem overly saturated with „straight” content. Hopefully that's clear. Tags are not the biggest harm we face. Once we tackle the bigger harms, its something to be considered.
Who’s being homophobic here? You keep screaming and insulting people like a toxic BL fan, and honestly, it’s…
what the hell is wrong with you dude? what disgusting behaviour? ITS A LIPSTICK STAIN EMOJI WHAT. I accept your apology but this is just insane- are you okay? now I'm very concerned about your mental well being so I'll remove it god i hope you can relax okay? take care 💀
Who’s being homophobic here? You keep screaming and insulting people like a toxic BL fan, and honestly, it’s…
i- refuse? it doesn't have anything to do with you so why should I bother deleting it ma'am. You have been telling me what to do with my free will for a while now from how i spent my time to how i use my emojis. Am i missing anything or do you usually enjoy deciding things for others? You can just ignore it help are you against lipsticks perhaps? i don't understand the problem 😭
atp only the fandom and phat still believes kaye because both of us loves him so desperately :3