Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Oct 3, 2025
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 25 LV1
  • Birthday: January 01
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 29, 2016
Replying to shyrill • Apr 20, 2017
Title Traffickers
You can watch it at dramafire.com
it doesn't work well though. Audio and video are different. Do you have any other links.
0 0
On Friend, Our Legend • Mar 12, 2017
Anybody know if Hyun-bin lives or not?? and does he get the girl? I know my question is kinda shallow and I also know that is not the whole point of the drama. But the flow of the story is quite confusing and I am so restless. I tried to search for recaps and summary but couldn't find one. Can somebody plz help me?
1 1
On No Mercy • Feb 16, 2017
Title No Mercy
when is this going to be released??
1 0
Replying to kingsqueen • Jan 12, 2017
Title My Princess
Question - MDL shows Ryu Soo Young as a supporting actor in this and Viki shows him as a main actor. Is he prominent…
well he is as prominent as a second lead can be.....
1 0
Replying to Alice • Jan 10, 2017
Title Brain
The synopsis gives me the feeling that this whole drama is going to be a complicated mess. Is this even worth…
yes of course...it is not a fickle rom com or anything near that. It is very deep and is the best korean med drama i have watched ever. (Now romantic teacher kim is also in the list)
0 0
On Kaito Royale • Jan 3, 2017
Title Kaito Royale
chansung.............. I was hesitating a bit bcoz the rating is not that high and there are no reviews given. but then i saw chansung's name and ..............................well i will give it a try...
2 1
Replying to WeiWeiWei • Nov 24, 2016
Title 12 Citizens
Though they are simulating the case, it was still intriguing following his deduction!
where did u watch?? Is it subbed?
0 0
Replying to loveanimeever • Nov 19, 2016
Title Memory Lost
Only to realise that they are the S-T-A-L-K-E-R group now~ (:
what do you mean???
0 0
Akudie • Nov 19, 2016
yess taecyeon must really love this genre, other than the above mentioned two, he has acted in Touching You also, a webdrama with him having some supernatural abilities. The next film he has signed up for before going to military also has some supernatural elements and mystery in it. But what I am curious is that he himself has confessed that he is really scared of ghosts, then what is his drive??? Is he fighting his fears??
1 0
Replying to Taichi • Nov 18, 2016
Gianna was pretty good. Her role is harder. LMH role is to keep our eyes sweet. It will be hit but not so much…
well I dont think so..........The drama may be good or bad but it will be a hit. It has got all the necessary star power to make it so. Look at DOTS. Come Back Ajusshi and DOTS were released at the same time and I followed CBA only, however the one who breaked the records of the year was Dots.
0 0
On The Legend of the Blue Sea • Nov 18, 2016
I havent began watching the drama. I dont want to go to recapping sites in fear of spoilers. I am not sure whether I could trust the comments also, because majority of them are by lee min ho and jun ji hyun fans and I am not one of them. I loved her former drama, You who came from the star and I know the writers are also the same. So i am expecting the same fun and quirkiness but then again I am worried it will be too much repetition. Even from the synopsis I feel like it and I can already see jun ji hyun's antics just that here she is the alien. This is the highest hyped drama of the year and people have even rated it a 10/10 even before it aired. I know it has got all the credentials to make it a hit. I have no doubt it will break all records of ratings. But I am a kind of person who gets easily turned off when there is too much hype abt something.

So Is the drama really good?
1 1