Celebrity
Replying to saturnically • May 16, 2021
Title Octogenarian and the 90s
why did they add two more eps? they added two yesterday and added two more again today
they did not add more episodes actually no one was sure about how many episodes are there in total
2 2
Replying to becausethisismy9thlife • May 15, 2021
Title You Are My Hero
What does DOTS stand for?
Descendants of the Sun
1 1
On Octogenarian and the 90s • May 14, 2021
Title Octogenarian and the 90s
2 episodes extended!! oh my god !!! cannot believe
1 0
On The Heart of Genius • May 13, 2021
Title The Heart of Genius
again xincheng's name is added and its confirmed that he's going to be one of the cast!! yah!
4 0
On Catman • May 12, 2021
Title Catman
I think so its going to be may 14th, I am not sure
0 0
On Octogenarian and the 90s • May 8, 2021
Title Octogenarian and the 90s
I think now slowly slowly its gettin intereting
3 0
Replying to DramAA__heartuu • May 1, 2021
Title Octogenarian and the 90s Spoiler
I am on epi 13, and suddenly San shuang saying that she is still not accepting him as her boyfriend..?! I am confused.…
I feel the same after finishing the drama I'll rewatch cause I feel like I missed many important scenes!
2 0
Replying to ananyashimpi • Apr 29, 2021
Title Octogenarian and the 90s
in which episode?
ok thankyou
0 0
Replying to NightOwl • Apr 29, 2021
Title Octogenarian and the 90s
I feel like we're missing a couple of episodes here... it went from 0 to 100 real quick with the development of…
in which episode?
0 2
Replying to ananyashimpi • Apr 28, 2021
Title You Are My Hero
including the cpr 5 kiss scenes, 0 bed scenes.
ur welcome
0 0
Replying to ananyashimpi • Apr 28, 2021
Title You Are My Hero
including the cpr 5 kiss scenes, 0 bed scenes.
ur welcome
0 0
Replying to ananyashimpi • Apr 28, 2021
Title You Are My Hero
including the cpr 5 kiss scenes, 0 bed scenes.
the main couple
0 3
Replying to qillalolo • Apr 28, 2021
Title Moonlight
Where I can watch the trailer?
your welcome :)
0 0
Replying to qillalolo • Apr 28, 2021
Title Moonlight
Where I can watch the trailer?
what about this one? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwyduSsa6rE
1 2
Replying to qillalolo • Apr 28, 2021
Title Moonlight
Where I can watch the trailer?
here :- https://weibo.com/u/5620452341?is_all=1
1 4
Replying to arni gamexeon • Apr 26, 2021
Title You Are My Hero
so, how many kiss scene and bed scene on this tv series ?? ^^
including the cpr 5 kiss scenes, 0 bed scenes.
3 5
Replying to arni gamexeon • Apr 26, 2021
Title You Are My Hero
so, is there happy ending for male lead and female lead for this tv series ?
yes!
2 0
Replying to DramAA__heartuu • Apr 21, 2021
Title Octogenarian and the 90s
Anyone knows where to watch the trailer with eng subtitles
here you go : https://www.viki.com/videos/1181301v-trailer
3 0
On Octogenarian and the 90s • Apr 21, 2021
Title Octogenarian and the 90s
now there are 39 episodes? why!!!
2 0
Replying to aireax_ • Apr 20, 2021
Title Octogenarian and the 90s
viki is subbing this don’t worry!
relief!
2 0
