Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Jul 23, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: United Arab Emirates
  • Contribution Points: 6 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 15, 2020
Replying to drusilla7 • Mar 21, 2021
Yess. I'm literally screaming!! This is a proper kiss. Go Xiao Bai!
please tell
0 0
Replying to CHANYEOLOVER • Mar 21, 2021
Omg they kissed!!!! Ma Sichun you broke Bai Jingting zero kiss scene record !!
where did you watch it
0 5
Replying to JISS • Jan 24, 2021
Now ep 1 to 10 are subbed in youtube. I hope they sub the rest fast
Thanks
0 0
Replying to Ayra Xian le • Dec 8, 2020
To my knowledge he has not done any movies and mdl and Google shows there are movies but they are only that hosting…
thankyou!!
1 0
Replying to Alice • Nov 24, 2020
Ep 1 & 2 now subbed here: https://productiveprocrastination.site/2020/11/23/eng-black-lighthouse-ep-1-2/
Thankyou thankyou thankyou sooo much
0 0
Replying to Alice • Nov 16, 2020
I am thinking about picking this one as my new project
soo nice of you
0 0
On Young Blood • Nov 13, 2020
Title Young Blood
can somebody tell me where can I watch The Strongest Men of God, Steven Zhang's drama? WITH ENGLISH SUBS???
I really can't find it anywhere
0 0